Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

Yay! Good to have you back. Hope you don't over do it though?!

Why do I never listen K,... You guessed it:I over did it.... *sigh * xx All better now though! x

Welcome back! How's the gassy tummy/stretch mark situation doing?

The gas is thankfully (quick! Touch wood!) all gone :D..... The stretch marks? Well I'd heard bio oil ( nod to Bonkers) and coco butter are both really good - especially within the first 30 days.... So I'm using both lol. Mixed up and heated between my palms, and massage it in. I HATE the smell of coco butter, it literally makes me nauseous (my ex hubby, aka king twat, is always slathering himself in the stuff bluech :9529:) but the Bio Oil cuts the smell.... I'll let you know if it works: it's early days but I fancy I can see a reduction. Bloody surgery. I weighed 20st 5lbs at my heaviest and narrowly dodged stretch marks.... Keyhole shmeehole xx

Hope the work day went well. It's knackering enough going back to work after a holiday let alone after what you've been through and day 2 to boot.

Hey C, I've pretty much been haunting your thread all day :D Big hugs gorgeous xx This is day 2 "The Remix" lol, but feeling pretty strong right now.... RC had been burning up my phone all during the recovery (never did get the chance to let him know what was going on!) but frankly didn't have the energy to be a$$ed :D Well, he finally got me on the phone last night for one of our marathon chats, and then 20 minutes in, took a deep breath and proceeded to tell me (for 15 minutes!) that he likes me so much, and no one he's ever met comes close to how he feels about me!!!!! Wait .Insert Girly squeal here **! **:wee:

Ahem. Well. I won't bore you with all the rest (I'm beautiful, intelligent, funny, everything he wants, met otherr people but found himself comparing, can't get me out of his mind so that's why he always texts every so often to not let me get too far away ....) - okay, guess I just did anyway, but: Oh my goodness. When I could breathe again I think I said something nice back..... I think (? Did I? I think I did.) but he was so sincere and nervous! Aww. It didn't help that he was trying so hard to hear me properly. Anyway, I say all that to say this: Tuesday I need my ladies like never before.... Date Night. Two Outfits. YOU decide lol

I can't stop hugging myself! Does it sound really odd that I don't even care if we end up happily ever after? I'm so excited about the journey :D You have no idea how long it's been since a man (a decent man) said things like that to me. So long since I could be all 'pink, and fluffy' (girl-speak for that "Aww, how sweet is that?" feeling).

This is something good.

If he cancels? I may sulk and be unavailable until October lol

I have news about my knee, but sod it. Let's hold onto the good for now..... Just trying to think how I can get a picture of Mr Scrumptious on Tuesday to make you thunder with applause hahaha he's Beyond cute xx

Hope your well my lovely!

Read through the posts & saw you had keyhole surgery? I had that when I had massive gallstone problems (they were blocking my bile duct and my liver was failing!) and I know that horrible gassy feeling from them blowing you up.

Just take it easy and you'll be feeling better soon!

My scars from the keyhole surgery never went however they are very light so don't threat too much!

xoxo

Oooh Gallstones.... Nasty! And excruciating I hear. Glad you're okay now x Thanks for the heads up honey, at least I can have hope the scars will fade (still having issues with the largest incision!) xx Going to catch up with your thread - how's the 'final countdown' going? You must be in kissing distance to goal! You've done so well and stayed so focused..... It's such a motivator to see that it can be done :happy096: xx

Oooh Gallstones.... Nasty! And excruciating I hear. Glad you're okay now x Thanks for the heads up honey, at least I can have hope the scars will fade (still having issues with the largest incision!) xx Going to catch up with your thread - how's the 'final countdown' going? You must be in kissing distance to goal! You've done so well and stayed so focused..... It's such a motivator to see that it can be done :happy096: xx

Hey gorgeous..

Yeah don't worry yourself too much they do fade so it'll all be okay! Mwah!
Apparently my CDC said gallstone pains are worst then labour (as shes had them too) so i'll be fine when that day comes whenever it will be haha..

I am 6lbs away from goal its crazy! Currently on step 3 and loving it too. I could do this step forever haha.. Moving up to step 4 on Wednesday. SO SO close.
I want to hit goal before New York on April 15th so it's looking very likely!

You are doing amazing yourself! Very proud of you! We've come a long way! I wonder how Angel is doing.. She crosses my mind I hope shes okay..

xoxo

Hey gorgeous..

Yeah don't worry yourself too much they do fade so it'll all be okay! Mwah!
Apparently my CDC said gallstone pains are worst then labour (as shes had them too) so i'll be fine when that day comes whenever it will be haha..

I am 6lbs away from goal its crazy! Currently on step 3 and loving it too. I could do this step forever haha.. Moving up to step 4 on Wednesday. SO SO close.
I want to hit goal before New York on April 15th so it's looking very likely!

You are doing amazing yourself! Very proud of you! We've come a long way! I wonder how Angel is doing.. She crosses my mind I hope shes okay..

xoxo

Hey V! I give up. I've been trawling all day to try and find your diary..... :break_diet:

I know! I miss Angel too. She's one tough focused lady though, so I know she'll be back when she's ready. Christmas and all the social events around it were so many people's weakness :( but I love it when folks wander back and come out swinging, so let's hope they'll be back soon..... Speaking of: I'm worried about Skydragon now too so I'll be bombarding her thread daily until she has to come back to shut me up :D

6lbs to go!?! Are you serious? The time has flown by, and you Missy have stayed focused and set on your course! :happy096::happy096::happy096::worthy::clap:

I'm SO proud of you! Er you will, for sure, get to goal by 15th April!!! Just keep doing what you're doing. Well done xx And here's me raising a metaphorical 'shake' glass to you on migrating to Step 4 on Wednesday..... What a wonderful validation to know it CAN be done! Bravo :D xx

Hey C, I've pretty much been haunting your thread all day :D Big hugs gorgeous xx This is day 2 "The Remix" lol, but feeling pretty strong right now.... RC had been burning up my phone all during the recovery (never did get the chance to let him know what was going on!) but frankly didn't have the energy to be a$$ed :D Well, he finally got me on the phone last night for one of our marathon chats, and then 20 minutes in, took a deep breath and proceeded to tell me (for 15 minutes!) that he likes me so much, and no one he's ever met comes close to how he feels about me!!!!! Wait .Insert Girly squeal here **! **:wee:

Ahem. Well. I won't bore you with all the rest (I'm beautiful, intelligent, funny, everything he wants, met otherr people but found himself comparing, can't get me out of his mind so that's why he always texts every so often to not let me get too far away ....) - okay, guess I just did anyway, but: Oh my goodness. When I could breathe again I think I said something nice back..... I think (? Did I? I think I did.) but he was so sincere and nervous! Aww. It didn't help that he was trying so hard to hear me properly. Anyway, I say all that to say this: Tuesday I need my ladies like never before.... Date Night. Two Outfits. YOU decide lol

I can't stop hugging myself! Does it sound really odd that I don't even care if we end up happily ever after? I'm so excited about the journey :D You have no idea how long it's been since a man (a decent man) said things like that to me. So long since I could be all 'pink, and fluffy' (girl-speak for that "Aww, how sweet is that?" feeling).

This is something good.

If he cancels? I may sulk and be unavailable until October lol

I have news about my knee, but sod it. Let's hold onto the good for now..... Just trying to think how I can get a picture of Mr Scrumptious on Tuesday to make you thunder with applause hahaha he's Beyond cute xx

i shrieked out loud reading this... so excited for you.... you gonna post pics of the outfits???

i cant wait i cant wait... ooooo ... this is so exciting!

p.s. what happened yo your knee?

Wow, I'm so happy for you!!!

I'm pretty excited too! Lol. Isn't life funny sometimes? I've been single for so long I'd almost forgotten how lovely it feels to plot and plan for a date.... His work better not interfere again!!

I'm full of big talk, but I don't actually know how to upload pictures on here! Hang on.... Let me do a test with a picture of Curious George.... Didn't work.... Try again... I don't get it. Can I only upload a pic from my laptop? Has anyone uploaded using their mobile?

Well I guess I have until Tuesday to work it out! I'll try to put the pics up at 6-ish :)

xx

Last edited:
If you're on the app, there's a plus next to the send button. Click that.

I can see that there is a pic but I'm using mobile internet until my broadband is connected tomorrow, so it hasn't downloaded yet and takes hours.

Thanks FF! Hopefully it'll be okay for Tuesday :D

On a totally separate and random note my poor tum is FULL of wind..... Getting slightly alarmed looks from the cat and the teenager lol I could power a wind farm solo right now :eek: This empty tummy wind better stop by Tuesday evening.... Could you imagine!?! Lol

Apart from that, I had a lovely day basking in the sunshine in the garden (oh okay. I was kind of banished from confined spaces) - but it was lovely. roll on slimmer summer xx

Little georgie is sooo cute ... and i cant wait for tomm evening - putting a reminder on my phone to check in at 6 (which if u in the uk is 10 pm for me)...

have a lovely day bev

xx

I know he's so gorgeous :)..... And demanding, and stubborn, and greedy lol

I hope tomorrow goes as planned - you just never know with his work commitments! But I'm thrilled you'll be logging in to give your verdict :D I know my peeps won't let me down and have me go out looking like a dogs dinner lol

In other news, I had a sneak weigh on the 'scares' and I'm positively stunned (& ecstatic) that in the 19 days post surgery (I think it's 19 until I got my own butt in gear!) I've only gained 2lbs. Of course it's a lot more than that in sure, but as of this morning there's only 2lbs to shed and (to coin Clinquant's phrase) I'll be in 'Fresh Fat' :D

Have a beautiful 100% day all xx

Morning Bev! That's a great result on the "scares" and you can blast the fresh fat easily. Hope the wind pain settles and boy I feel for you because I know how painful it can be.

Have a great day!

Back