Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

It is a fab loss and we all know the amazing thing is us all being on plan 100% for a week. The rest will work itself out. 5lbs that you will never have to see again is amazing. I had the benefit of carb loading before and TOTM hitting in my first week but that number has never happened before and I'm sure I'll never see it again. I hope you kept the faith and had a lovely relaxing afternoon in the garden with your book. BBQ smells here seem to be more lighter fluid than chargrilling. Hope your internet gets sorted too - that's so frustrating.

Another week of 100% and who knows where we will be.

We'll be slimmer, and slinkier and even more gorgeous!

Good morning all! Touch wood the Internet is now sorted.... Well it better be, or as I told my provider, I'll be wanting money refunded for this month!

Still doing pretty well with the 2 week SS challenge :D

And thank you tlbanks - that helped A LOT. I'm proud of my 5lb loss... That is the weight of a baby lol

Have a super day all xx (hoping to catch up on some threads while I have connectivity!!! :rolleyes:)

You're very welcome :)

Glad you're still doing well Bev, looks like you're totally back on track :)

Hi ladies I'm a returner and on day 2 - God I'm hungry and all I can think about is food!!
Doing step 2 with no bars and having an evening meal
ive let my weight spiral so I'm back here ......for the last time
sounds like you're all so well, it's really encouraging :)

Hi Flare!

You can def make this your last time. From looking at your stats, if you stick at it this time, you'll be at goal in a month! Just think, the time will pass anyway, and its much better that the month passes with you on plan rather than you being here in 4 weeks saying you wish you'd stuck to it.

Just get through each day at a time, and you'll be fine :)

Hi Flare! You can def make this your last time. From looking at your stats, if you stick at it this time, you'll be at goal in a month! Just think, the time will pass anyway, and its much better that the month passes with you on plan rather than you being here in 4 weeks saying you wish you'd stuck to it. Just get through each day at a time, and you'll be fine :)

Thanks Jo ? i should know by now that if I can get through the first 4 days it'll get easier but as you it's tough. I am more annoyed that after getting to 10st 1lb at Christmas I then let this happen ? I hate what I see in the mirror so I have got to focus and stay focused this time
Water water water lol!!

How you doing Flare? Just forget about the past and focus on doing it right this time.

How you doing Flare? Just forget about the past and focus on doing it right this time.

I'm doing ok I think Jo ? day 4. All I can think about is food, I'm constantly hungry but I cannot let my resolve weaken. I hate the thought of feeling miserable all summer and dreading my holidays so I have to give it my all.

The last time I have up was because I suffer with 'digestive' problems - all protein diet doesn't suit me and I have coeliac disease which kind of makes it worse - i just hope I can to 10st without too many problems.

How are you doing? ?

Good for you, hanging in there Flare! Jo has once again hit the nail squarely on the head - these four weeks (heck: TODAY) will pass either way.... Let's live through them knowing we're on plan :)

Lord knows I've been struggling too, but every 'pang' is a victory and I long for that magic 'click' when you realise you're not even thinking of food or diets.... You're just keeping your head down and getting on with it. You've done this before and you're doing it now. Stay strong and this summer you'll feel fantastic! If you're anything like me, we can't look back with regret - we just have to know that the minute wet hover near our goal weight the real work of retraining our hearts and minds has to begin so we never get her again.

Bravo on the days you've put in.... And congratulations on the victory to come x

Hi was wondering if I can join in on here too I need some friendlies to keep me encouraged!!! I too have just started back on Cambridge and I have 3 stone left to lose I have had a few weeks here and there where I have gone wild!!! CDC told me in the 5 weeks I have had off here and there I put on 1.5stone!! I was gutted!!!! I had a mini goal by next week as it's my cousins wedding and I haven't reached it again gutted!! I really have got to get on it big styleee......any help or ideas would be fab! :)

Totally agree with Clinquant.

One day at a time, and each day is a success, and a fresh start.

Really feeling positive about both my own and everyone else's success.

If you're craving something, just tell yourself you can have it in two days if you still want it and I can guarantee by the evening of that day you'll be so happy you stayed on track you won't want the food anymore!

Totally agree with Clinquant.

One day at a time, and each day is a success, and a fresh start.

Really feeling positive about both my own and everyone else's success.

If you're craving something, just tell yourself you can have it in two days if you still want it and I can guarantee by the evening of that day you'll be so happy you stayed on track you won't want the food anymore!

That's such a good idea!! I have made a chart too that's kind of helping I keep it in the kitchen on purpose so that I can see it from my sofa I basically put a smiley face every day I do 100% it's looking good I have to admit!! :) x

Aww like the idea of a chart! I just think to view this as weeks or months is way too intimidating. We don't approach life like that, we just deal with a day as it comes, and I think that'll be key to maintenance, just tackling each emotion or challenge or set back as it comes, rather than worrying about tomorrow before its even happened!

First weigh in tomorrow girls, fingers crossed for a loss after my first week
still feeling hungry but I'm hoping that by the weekend I'll be in the swing of it
i hope everyone's having a good week

Good luck for today! :)

A measly 2lb loss :( I know it's a loss but after depriving myself all week it's really disappointing for my first week
The CDC had to use different scales so I am hoping that's why the loss isn't greater - my scales said a 3lb loss which I would've been happier with
oh well, another week ahead
hope everyone's having a good week

A measly 2lb loss :( I know it's a loss but after depriving myself all week it's really disappointing for my first week
The CDC had to use different scales so I am hoping that's why the loss isn't greater - my scales said a 3lb loss which I would've been happier with
oh well, another week ahead
hope everyone's having a good week

Don't be disheartened! Some people have their big loss in the second week. Just stay 100% and have your water and your body will adjust. Continue to give it all you've got this week, and maybe measure yourself too as you're probably losing inches if not lbs.

2lbs or 3lbs down is still weight you won't see again!

Back