Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

:break_diet:………...

Honk for completing yesterday. In the wide awake club and suddenly remembered that I'd completed a day. So much for early night it makes me wake up I. The middle of the night!

Bev sorry posted in your thread instead of the challenge thread! So much for being wide awake! Guess there is awake and awake!

How you doing Bev?! Assume your internet is giving you problems again!

GREAT VERY WELL DONE!

Lovely Bev! Are you hovering? As Kira has said, hope you're still on plan and just having internet issues, but if you are struggling please feel you can share it with us :)

Hi Beverley.
How're you doing? Just wanted to say hi quickly. Haven't had a chance to read through and catch up with your diary or any of the other guys, if they're still here. I have a lot of reading to do.
Looking forward to reading through it all. I hope you're doing well hun. Chat soon xx

Lovely Bev! Are you hovering? As Kira has said, hope you're still on plan and just having internet issues, but if you are struggling please feel you can share it with us :)

Either that or she has had a very interesting weekend and will be coming back to us with loads of gossip!!! Wishful thinking as mine has been quite dull :)

My long weekend has turned into an even duller week it seems. Laundry and more laundry:( ironing next. So Bev I do hope you are having more of an exciting time. x

Ha the laundry never stops does it! If only we didn't need to wear clothes. Seems as soon as I empty the washing basket, a load of dirty underwear miraculously reappears!

Hope you're doing well Kira despite the tedium!

I'm having a tough week ? it will get easier I know but today I feel rubbish. I think I need to get my holiday bikini out of the case - that will spur me on

I'm having a tough week ? it will get easier I know but today I feel rubbish. I think I need to get my holiday bikini out of the case - that will spur me on

Keep on it flare! It will get better :) Most days are good days in the end and its so worth it.

Well I'm back :)

Gorgeous holiday in Turkey, beautiful hotel, beautiful weather, beautiful people and above everything else beautiful food! Boy am I paying the price though now lol 6lbs on! But it's what I worked so hard earlier this year for - to go on hols and enjoy myself.

Anywho, back now. Going to do cambridge step 2 for a week then I'm moving onto WW for a change.

Can't believe how well you've all done - look at all the losses you guys have had - so very very proud of you all :) keep up the good work xxxx

I just can't seem to get in the rhythm and it's really frustrating me girls :( Trying to keep busy, drinking my water etc, I'm even doing cardio in the gym to boost me mentally and physically. I have got to shift this stone in weight :mad: I hate the way I'm feeling right now .........anyone got any tips please??????

Hi Flare, you are not alone. I am so struggling too :( Things that have worked for me in the past have been shopping all day but yes it can be expensive! Getting nails and hair done, home pamper sessions, decluttering, trying on and sorting out clothes that range in sizes to give you a boost or renewed determination? Fizzy water? Minis of course and any tumblr before and afters etc. I know that doesn't help with the mental aspect of trying to get going but sometimes a reminder how awful you feel carrying that extra stone is helpful. Would you rather suffer through the pain of the vlcd for 4-5 weeks or stay as you are a stone heaver or worse.....gain another half a stone if you don't stick with the temporary time required to lose a stone? Hope that helps?!

i am also a cambridge returner who has jumped in with both feet - on day 2 not feel too bad keeping myself busy at work till 8 so i dont pick when i get home!!

Anyone else have to keep themselves really busy on this diet to prevent temptation!!!

good luck everyone - we can do this!!!!

Kira - you're right about keeping busy. I've had quite a good day today because work has kept me occupied and when I felt tempted to pop to tesco for something nice I looked a photo of myself that reminded me of awful I felt when I was much heavier than this. I kept me on the straight and narrow lol

I don't remember it being this hard the first time but I am determined to make it work.....I can't go on holiday feeling like this

onwards and upwards eh :)

Back