Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

Goodness, I forgot what it's like to sleep like a log and still wake up tired!

Still feeling 'In the zone', and determined to fight off these last 3 stone :) slightly dreading WI on Sunday BUT you do the crime, you do the time. Up until the last 2 weeks I've pretty steadily stayed at 15st on the nose, so whatever will be will be. Wow. I'm just full of platitudes this morning lol.

Hope all is great in Minimins land xx

Glad you had a good sleep - makes such a difference and hopefully there is the opportunity for downtime in your weekend. If you've come through these first few days you'll soon be able to power through into the 13s. I think you said the 14s were always a bit of a stumbling point for you

Have a brilliant day and don't let those naughty colleagues tempt you into lunch. While you were away I said we should get Friday Treat Syndrome recognised as a condition and spa treatments should be available on the NHS.

Glad you had a good sleep - makes such a difference and hopefully there is the opportunity for downtime in your weekend. If you've come through these first few days you'll soon be able to power through into the 13s. I think you said the 14s were always a bit of a stumbling point for you

Have a brilliant day and don't let those naughty colleagues tempt you into lunch. While you were away I said we should get Friday Treat Syndrome recognised as a condition and spa treatments should be available on the NHS.

This is so flipping true! Why do I always have cheesy chips and cake waved under my nose on a Friday?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sorry ladies I was in London at an awards dinner last night so didn't get chance to post
ive lost 1lb .....disappointing but it's a loss which is better than last week
gotta keep trying because I can't carry this weight forever
glad you're back with us Beverley :)

Sorry ladies I was in London at an awards dinner last night so didn't get chance to post
ive lost 1lb .....disappointing but it's a loss which is better than last week
gotta keep trying because I can't carry this weight forever
glad you're back with us Beverley :)

Thing is, even if its only a lb a week,all you want gone will be gone in a couple of months, and that's worth it I think if it makes you happy in the long run :)

Jo and Vikki are right, Flare, any loss is hard won and a step forward so good on ya :)

I'm still here and plugging away. I had a very annoying visitor in Sunday that I just couldn't get rid of, and my ex-husband has been working on my last nerve, so had a wobble on Sunday, but I'm determined to break the link between stress/high negative emotion and comfort eating. So far, so good. I'm not giving up on myself (good memory Clinquant, the 14s are always my 'Waterloo'. Let the battler commence lol).

So, 14st 13lbs on Sunday morning weigh in. In the danger zone and powering through. Have a fab day xx

Hi Bev glad your are back. Life does get the way - don't I know it:)

Flare re well done on pound loss-it's a loss!

Hi ladies, I hope you're all doing ok
im having a better week and trying really hard. Weighed myself this morning and it's looking good for a loss this week....fingers crossed.
Tonight I need moral support because I'm home alone and there's Maltesers bar in the fridge :confused:

Hi ladies, I hope you're all doing ok
im having a better week and trying really hard. Weighed myself this morning and it's looking good for a loss this week....fingers crossed.
Tonight I need moral support because I'm home alone and there's Maltesers bar in the fridge :confused:

Bin it! Ultimately, the dreadful feeling you'll get if you eat that chocolate will be horrible! You'll be so happy tomorrow having resisted it. Do you want chocolate that'll still be there when you come off plan, or do you want to stand on those scales and see a great loss?

2lb loss this week :) Which is great. My scales said 3lb but I'll take the 2lb on the CDCs scales !
lets hope this is the downward journey

Flare I'm so pleased for you!! Is that now a third of the way to target?!

Hope that keeps you motivates this week ;)

I do feel better having lost 6lbs in total but it still feels like a long way to go. It's been really tough this week, the stress of my job has pushed me to the brink but I've stood strong and I feel really chuffed this morning ladies. Thanks for the support, it really helps
good luck for a good week everyone
:)

Flare brilliant loss! Well done! Especially with sticking to it through work stress. That is such a challenge and I am sure you feel better for it having stuck to plan than having caved in and given into the comfort of food to alleviate the stress....yup! which we all know doesn't really alleviate the stress at all. Maybe we will work that out one day. Be proud of yourself, very proud.

Back