Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

Bev! Good to see you're back. I'm sorry to read about all that you have been dealing with. I hope things start looking up for you and hope you and your mum are all better soon. I've been trying to restart with no success. Last time I did well with the support from you and our little team, which looks like it's grown lots now :)
Gonna start up my diary again too. It's good to see you here again hun. Here's to your last restart, and hopefully mine too, again. x

Hi all, well it's time to get serious. I weighed myself yesterday and I'm 17st 6lbs :eek:. I'm surprised and gutted and not at all surprised if you know what I mean. Sheesh. I'm nearly where I started! But. You better believe that has focused my mind. No more silly stories I tell myself - no more excuses ams eating away my problems because guess what? They don't go away - they're still there PLUS I'm fat!

Mini goal for today? Just do one day SS, just one.

I'm going to lurk while I'm at work and read inspirational journeys. I'm a bit late C, but I'll be coming along for the 2 week challenge..... One day at a time.

I'm so glad so many are back, and so many new faces are all doing this together. This is one battle we not only control, we can win!!!

B xx

Ps: Mum isn't doing too great and being so far away doesn't help. Hoping to see her this coming weekend so need to be in ketosis and strong so I don't try to consume my pain :-( Thank you for all the good wishes and healing vibes xxx

Morning B,
Sorry to read your mum is poorly. And a added stress you are not close by but your doing the right thing to take one day at a time.
You will get there my love, it will just click in your mind and you will be in the zone once more.
x x x

Welcome back Bev! I had a similar wake up call last week and hope I'm back on track.

So sorry to hear about your mum. Hope she's ok when you see her next and that you look after yourself in the meantime.

Hope today has been a good first day for you.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've been back on track since Saturday (with the odd biscuit but nothing else), firmly in ketosis and hunger totally gone, just having the biscuits from boredom and once I get back home (on a training course) that'll stop.

It is worth it, despite still having a bit of mental struggle, I feel great physically and so relieved I stayed with it - the days will pass regardless and I'd rather they pass with me not feeling disappointed in myself.

Good luck all!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi ladies, I'm back from my holiday and eager to get back on the shakes. I've not been weighed for quite some time with being poorly in the summer but next week I'll be braving those scales and getting my head into gear.

Bev, im sorry to hear about your mum being poorly. I echo the sentiments of everyone on here. Stay strong and heed the advice by these lovely ladies :) You've got friends here that you can always sound off too, rather than reaching for the biscuit tin Hun.

10 weeks until Christmas everyone .......let's get those pounds off for a fab new frock :D
Xxx

Hey Sarah

Why are you jealous? Is there anything we can help you with? We're all in the same boat here, we just need to keep paddling furiously towards calmer waters :) xx

Bev . . ,

Hope your hanging in there & doing ok ? x x x

I've got my shakes and I'm ready to get started. Tomorrow I'm back on track and shifting these lbs - all 12 of them.

The last few days my eating has been out of control :(:cry:I'm feeling utterly rubbish about myself and angry for letting bad habits creep back in. So D day is tomorrow. I might need some harsh words from you ladies to kick me up the backside and keep me focussed

wish me luck

I've just done a full week on plan and it's honestly not been that bad. Really helps baseline things again and all the craziness goes away quickly. Think about gaining that calm and peace of mind and it makes it easier than thinking about being deprived. Good luck!

Bev hope you're OK and the weekend with your mum hasn't been too difficult. Check in with us if you can.

I am gong to shift 12lbs and get into the 9's
Tomorrow I'm picking a nice new dress for the works Christmas party as my motivation .....
Let's do this

Almost got through first day - yay
ive kept really busy and it's not been too bad
this evening will be hard but I'm going to stay strong.....I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and hated my bloated stomach ..... That's enough to keep me on the straight and narrow

Back