The last supper...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim - Off Topic' started by Sakora, 12 July 2011.

1. Sakora

Sakora Sakora Princess Warrior

In preperation for this diet did you eat a big dinner before hand or specially prepare your favourite dish? I cant remember what my last supper but was wondering what others have done :p
  2. zeldas

zeldas Well-Known Member

I must admit I was a total pig lol. I had takeaway from our local Kebab house, a bottle of wine, and a bar of chocolate :)
    I am now on day 3 of doing LPT and finding it really good, not felt hungry at all.
    Although while cooking my hubbys & daughter tea tonight, I was tempted to lick the spoon lol. But I didnt, I was very good, and very proud that I didnt x
  3. Sakora

Sakora Sakora Princess Warrior

Sounds like me..... We must stay strong lol!
  4. JellyBeanz

JellyBeanz Well-Known Member

Lol I had the same as Zelda, without the wine
    How funny is that!
    I had a lovely lamb kebab
  5. mightymonocle

mightymonocle Well-Known Member

hah my last supper was rubbish, bowl of rice krispies, haha! but i was just dying to start it, was worried if i pigged out i'd just have even more to lose!
  6. 99hardid

99hardid Active Member

I was awful, i had a big dominos pizza n a bottle of pepsi to myself! Would love one now though but must resist!!
  7. Carolc

Carolc Well-Known Member

It was lots of chocolate and cake for me
  8. chubbbs

chubbbs Well-Known Member

Hangover Lasagna pub meal with onion rings and posh Indian meal for a birthday in the night! Very heavy :/
  9. aminah999

aminah999 Well-Known Member

wow,if that was me i would have licked the spoon ha starting my lipotrim monday think i will eat mc donalds sunday night how naughty.
  10. aminah999

aminah999 Well-Known Member

11. Deezer

Deezer Well-Known Member

I must admit i had a takeaway on saturday night after my hols.... ready to start Sunday!!! x