The Last Supper

Spookess

Ok, so i have vowed to start doing Slimming World for the final time. I will be starting with breakfast tomorrow morning. I have been shopping today and bought all the staple items i will need, i have even ordered some exercise equipment off Ebay to give my weight loss a boost.
As it is new years eve and i am stopping in for the 2nd time in my life, i decided that i would have a 'Last Supper'. The following is everything that has passed my lips today so you will see why i need to change my eating habits (obviously the chinese and cake isn't a daily occurance!)

Breakfast - none - never do (until tomorrow that is when i will start!)
Lunch - Half a pack of BBQ Beef supernoodles
Snack - piece of chocolate fudge cake with double cream and 5 cocktail cherries
Dinner - mini spring rolls, sweet and sour chicken balls, chips, banana fritters (obviously not all on the same plate).
Drinks - pepsi max, bottle of newcastle brown.

I'm sure you will agree, not the most healthy of food choices, unless you count the veg in the spring rolls as superfree, the chicken as extra easy and the cream as a HEA! :clap:

I am all set for tomorrow, have the food and drinks i need for the week, new notebook for writing down recipes i find on here and a new day to page diary that i will be using as a food diary (already prepped with the meal headings etc and weight and weight difference headings on each sunday!).

The first thing i will have to get out of the way is the official weigh in tomorrow morning :innocent0001: then i will be able to see how far i have to go to get to my target. I have set this at 10st 7 for now but i have set half stone mini targets before i get to that one. I have also decided, as an incentive, that, seeing as i am doing this from home, i will put the £5 per week i would have spent going to group into a sealed money box/tin then as i reach each of my mini targets i will use that money to buy something really frivolous as a treat e.g. another handbag to add to the 62 i already have, or another pair of shoes to add to the 54 i already have - you get the idea. Then start again with a new sealed tin (£1 each from poundworld) until i reach the next target. Depending on how long it takes me to get to each target, i might end up with something really nice!

Anyway, sorry if i've bored the pants of anyone reading this, i just know my OH is sick of hearing about me starting SW again so felt like sharing.

Anyone else starting/re-starting tomorrow?

Good luck x I am re-starting on Wednesday, I still have nights out and family meals to get through! My plan is to go food shopping on Tuesday so I have everything I need for at least a week. Brilliant idea to start putting class money aside each week - I think I'll give that a bash too ;)

Best of luck, I will be starting back monday or Tuesday.
Will be doing it at home too, and weigh in will prob be Tuesday. Looking forward to it and will get to target this year!

What plan will you be following? I will be doing mainly green with the odd red one thrown in.

Nearly all green as i am not much of a meat eater. Eat chicken but that's about it. Besides, i think that pasta, rice etc makes you fuller so they are the best options for me!

Def make me feel full for longer, plus they usually work out cheaper which is an added bonus after christmas.

How much do you have to loose? I have about 3 stone which I hope to most of it off by end of May...10 yr wedding anniversary so want to look good for that...

I've got down to 11 last time I did SW but wasn't 100% happy still so going for 10 and a half to start. Not getting weighed til the morning but I'm going to predict I'm about 12st 9lb. We'll see how close that is tomorrow! ;-) so got about 2 stone I reckon. Not going to set myself a deadline cos I know if I don't meet it I'll be gutted and probably stop doing it! :-(

Good luck to all of you!

Hope you enjoyed your new years celebrations last night.
Weighed myself and decided to start today, no point putting it off for another day. Starting weight is 13 sts and 11lbs so will aim for 2 & 1/2 to start with.

First weigh in came up with 12st 6lb so I'm actually lighter than I thought by a whopping 3lb! :)
First mini target has been set at 12st and I've set a time of 2 weeks. only as a guide though, if it takes longer that's ok as long as it goes!

:new_year: to you all! Let's hope it's thinner and healthier than the last! X

Best of luck, I will be aiming for 11 pounds off by end of Jan. That gives me 4 weigh in days as I be weighing in every Monday.

Back