The lbs still coming off

donnac76

Hi all
another 4lb down at yesterdays weigh in and still very determined to see this through until mid sept.
days/weeks seem to be flying past,sure it is because i know the end is in sight now lol :)
must admit though could continue drinking the strawberry shakes for much longer :)
xx

Wow what an amazing weight loss - brilliant

Congrats

I'm the same Donna, when you have a date in mind to finish LT it really does seem to help I think. I only have 3 more weeks left myself and feel so much better about going back to eating knowing there is not much more to do!

Well done for up to now, you've done brilliantly!!

Thanks all.xx
Yes Bev it really is keeping me focused.x
I thought i may have up to another stone to lose through healthy eating and my gym work but think i may be able to do that while on Lipotrim now so it will be a case of maintaining ,i have learnt so so much about my old eating habits and i really don't miss the rubbish i ate so feel very positive.I am determined i won't let things get out of control again as we work so hard.xx

15.5 off in one week who would have thougt that was possible that great, i have my first weight in on tuesday, any tips? should i be excerising?

Hi Kellie

Well how are you today? You were talking about exercise. I'm afraid I don't do any. Am so lazy but think I'm going to have to start. The weight is not coming of as quick as I would like. Will see how I get on this week. Getting weighed on tuesday. I need to lose another 2 stone in 8 weeks. I hope I can do it.

if your not used to exercising dont push yourself to hardi dont do a whole lot(not as much as i would like) i just walk between 1+1/2 to 2+1/2 miles a day and swim once or twice a week. and it all helps. x x x

just start aa little at a time. what do you like doing x

Hiya so so Hopeful

I like going to my bodypump and bodyattack classes. But unfortunately they are a bit away and it costs alot in petrol. Am a bit skint at the moment coz im from NI and my shakes are costing £46 per week. But its only excuses I should make an effort this week. I'll let you know if I brave it!

hey im fron ni to and mine are £44.50. and i know how you feel i would love to join a gym but couldnt afford it. thats why i just walk as much as i can and swim a bit. what part of ni are you from x x x

Hiya so so Hopeful

I'm from Belfast.
My exercise classes are £5 so hopefully i'll push the boat out and go this week to bodypump. It's really good for toning.

thats a good idea everyone does yoga or pilates round here and its not my scene so will stick to the walking lol x x

15.5 off in one week who would have thougt that was possible that great, i have my first weight in on tuesday, any tips? should i be excerising?

Hi kellie
yes it was a huge shock to lose that much in my 1st week,i must admit i was very sceptical when i first began but it has more than proved itself to be a diet that works,i am now seeing numbers on the scales i haven't seen for 5+ years.x
As for exercise,i have always exercised right from the start,i was doing spinning classes 3 times a week already and now also swim several times a week and i find it helps,obviously it depends what you are used to doing already but i have been fine.x

oo donna share your secrets!

Hi
no secrets i am afraid,i have had my bad weeks like everyone else gets,even decided i couldn't do it any more about 4 weeks ago! The only reason i am still here and going strong is down to the fact i have a lovely nurse who i see for my lipotrim who pretty much begged me to give it another week and i am so glad i listened for once lol
All i can say is if you can give yourself a special date/event to work at it for,i have a wedding coming up,it helps so much to keep you focused and i know its the thought of being able to give some people a big shock when they see me that's spurring me on,many of the guests who will be there haven't seen me since i started this and as there is now almost 4st less of me they should see a difference :)
Exercise has been my saviour too,i really enjoy spinning and swimming and it really helps to keep the losses consistent.xx

I'm another who needs to do a little more exercise. Currently I walk the dogs and ride, but I'm not doing enough to really make a difference to my waist line. I'm thinking of starting some sit-ups to help tone my middle, up the walking (distance and pace - I tend to amble, admiring the scenery!) and next week I'm on holiday where there's a pool and tennis courts, so will definitely try and be a bit more active. Donna, you're an inspiration!

I'm another who needs to do a little more exercise. Currently I walk the dogs and ride, but I'm not doing enough to really make a difference to my waist line. I'm thinking of starting some sit-ups to help tone my middle, up the walking (distance and pace - I tend to amble, admiring the scenery!) and next week I'm on holiday where there's a pool and tennis courts, so will definitely try and be a bit more active. Donna, you're an inspiration!

Thank you :)
feels rather odd to have people say i am inspiring them i tell you,even my nurse said on Friday i had inspired her to lose weight she had been carrying since having her baby a year ago,that was very peculiar to hear lol
since i have been swimming i really have noticed the inches going off my waist etc,swimming is great for toning and i can really see the difference.x

Back