The least syns when eating out.

ceriann

It's my husband BIG birthday in a few weeks and just wondering where is the best place to have the least syns. I know Indian or Chinese is out. Any suggestions? and I eat anything - lol I probably end up having steak and potatoes - but would I need to count it (because it's probably been fried)

Depending on what you fancy really. As you said both chinese and indian you can choose your syns wisely and have something low syn.
Or even Pizza Express now do a slimmers pizza, it works out at 25 syns for the whole pizza but worth it in my eyes as I rarely ever have a proper pizza.

Or you could stick to somewhere like Harvester where you have got lots of choice plus a salad bar. xxx

Fried and butter spooned over it.

Chinese isn't that bad, boiled rice free. Chicken or beef in black bean sauce is 5.5 syns for a portion.
I can't imagine chicken noodle soup being high in syns

Most pub type restaurants sell gammon, potatoes and veg? Harvesters simply chicken, with no butter in the potato is good!

There is no reason why you should rule out Chinese and Indian - there are plenty of low syn choices if that's what you fancy!

Back