THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Lol ive had 1 but i also had a hi fi choc orange bar which was lovely too. Id demolish a galaxy caramel if i didnt have a fully functioning guilt chip lol

Lol ive had 1 but i also had a hi fi choc orange bar which was lovely too. Id demolish a galaxy caramel if i didnt have a fully functioning guilt chip lol

Ha ha lady after my own heart,I've just had a choccie craving,had no hifi bars,ate an Aldi cereal bar,choccie orange,tiny but very sweet & filled the gap with me cuppa,that I had to make meself,damage is 3syns.

Ive had fruit and fibre for breakfast then I unhealthy sandwich for lunch and a wee cake then wait for it a g and t then pan fried pork in bread crumbs and pasta and a creamy sauce then wine and cheese then felt sooper sick. Mr mckenna said that would happen if I over indulged oops. Back to porridge tomoz and healthy things me thinks. I have been gutting the house because the joiner is meant to be measuring up tomoz for the windows if he has got my message I left him. It's amazing that people wait to visit ur house when it looks like a $hit pit lol xxx:eek:

Morning all. Got a sweet tooth this morning so used 2 of my syns on a options sachet in my porridge. Lovely jubbly.

Morning all. Got a sweet tooth this morning so used 2 of my syns on a options sachet in my porridge. Lovely jubbly.

Oh sounds yummy. Just had a cooked brekkie, keep me going till lunch, then have a scrummy kebab planned. Dinner is gonna be minced beef based, not sure what yet.

How'd u make the cheese cakes Stacey?

Melt 2 of the hi fi bars in the microwave just until the choc has melted about 15 secs dependin on microwave put them in a bowl mash them and mix them up and line the bottom of a bowl. Get a tub of quark put however many sweeteners in to ur taste give that a mix put it on ur hi fi bar base put some fruit on top i usually use raspberries or i sometimes blend them frozen with the quark before spooning it onto the base. Leave in the fridge to set. If u really wanted to add a little umphh some vanilla extract added. AND if u really wanted to be naughty melt a mini pack of choc buttons or milk choc button for 4.5 syns and pour on the top. I get about 2 servings out of mine

Buttons are 4 syns sorry so if the cheese cake is halfed its 2 syns with choc and one of the bars as a healthy extra with another left over to eat during the day if u dont eat the rest of the cheesecake mmmmm might make one now

Thought I was off tomoz but working 7am till 2pm, what a downer boo hoo. Off on Thurs, Fri. Then I will sleep forever .....
Good luck for tomoz Izzy xx:thumbup::D

Back