THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Its my star week so i will have put even more on than i would have normally but oh well. Going for a weigh in at half 11. Scaredy cat i am!! Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Goodluck,you'll breathe a sigh of relief when it's done & throw yourself back into it with gusto.

I've just had SW pancakes for brekkie,I'm wondering what to eat today,I don't weigh-in till 8 tonite though.Have a "skinny outfit" picked out for weigh-in ha ha!!

Have light things like soup and eggs so they dont bog you down on the scales

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well she hasnt wrote in a while so hopefully shes showed her hubby the pic and he has been overcome with the need for her and theyve been in the sack for days

Win win situation!

Ive put on 7.5lb in 5 weeks so im quite happy i thought more 2 or 3 good weeks and that will be gone

Win win situation!

Ive put on 7.5lb in 5 weeks so im quite happy i thought more 2 or 3 good weeks and that will be gone

Grand, now get cooking & prepping today, get an idea of what you're gonna have for the week & fill your water bottle, that'll be gone & more in no time, you'll be flying it, use all those lovely recipes you have ;)

Theyve just give me another good idea in group. Stuffed peppers. Half a pepper stuff it with savoury rice HE of cheese and super free veg. Think im going to do a mexican one. Mexican savoury rice mozerella cos i like gooey cheese tiny bit of chilli and super free veg. Starvinggg

Theyve just give me another good idea in group. Stuffed peppers. Half a pepper stuff it with savoury rice HE of cheese and super free veg. Think im going to do a mexican one. Mexican savoury rice mozerella cos i like gooey cheese tiny bit of chilli and super free veg. Starvinggg Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh I sometimes do these,very filling.You can also stuff them with couscous,hmmm you have me drooling,I'm eating poxy veg soup,waiting till after the weigh-in to have dinner,chilli con carne & SW wedges.

I met a girl I know there, havnt seen her for about a year & I hardly recognised her, she's lost 5st in 10mths & looks amazing, inspirational :) A real life loser

Lol bet she looked amazing. Im always starving after group and theres a chip shop a couple of doors down from it. Never gave in and gone there but tests my will power

Lol bet she looked amazing. Im always starving after group and theres a chip shop a couple of doors down from it. Never gave in and gone there but tests my will power

Ha ha mine is in the poshest hotel in town that has a lovely chinese restauran attached, am near tempted to pop in on the way home but I always save me takeaway till Saturday, so I need to remain STRONG :D

I came away with the "If she can do it, so can I" attitude;)

I think Flower's pix were that good that she was whisked off to the Payboy Mansion & she's sipping cocktails with Hef by the pool :flirt2:

I reckon so lol living the life as a playgirl bunny ears and a tail strapped to her arse lol

Hello Lovelies!!!

Yay it's Friday & Tesco finally got my syn-free sausages instock after months of pestering them:D I'm a happy bunny. Any mad plans for the weekend???

And which syn free sausages are these?! Im good. Had a good slimming week get weighed on monday though so will see.

And which syn free sausages are these?! Im good. Had a good slimming week get weighed on monday though so will see. Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They're called Slender Choice, a slimming world consultant & her hubby make them,don't know whether u can get them in the UK. I've had a sneaky weigh-in & looks like I've lost nada this week even though I've been good,even went to bed early to avoid the munchies,so we'll wait & see.

I'm tackling me mountain of ironing,whadya up to lady???

Back