THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

I cant make out what she said haha is she trolleyed or what. Keep drinking love lol. And i told u not to wear the frilly knicks give em all a flash haha actually no dont gotta keep a bit of dignity now and again haha

Lmao I think translated that means out on the town on the vino collapso - wine

here to subscribe ...... when your sober and can read this lol

I cant make out what she said haha is she trolleyed or what. Keep drinking love lol. And i told u not to wear the frilly knicks give em all a flash haha actually no dont gotta keep a bit of dignity now and again haha

Ha ha,Have visions of her up ended in a hedge!!!

That's what too much "cement" does to yeh :)

Started SW last May at a size 16-18. I was fed up being miserable and overweight it was playing havoc with my arthritis, I could get no clothes to fit comfortably and was bordering on a size 20 in some. Ive joined and rejoined WW time and time again and at most lost 3.5st but put it all back on and more.

So my SW journey has been slow and steady. Ive lost 2st 8lbs to date. This week im doing Success Express as ive been stuck at the same weight for the last 3 weeks. I do have a diary on which I ramble lol. I am as mad as a hatter ( good sense of humour) and love to help people along the way if I can. Were all on the same journey :)

Started SW last May at a size 16-18. I was fed up being miserable and overweight it was playing havoc with my arthritis, I could get no clothes to fit comfortably and was bordering on a size 20 in some. Ive joined and rejoined WW time and time again and at most lost 3.5st but put it all back on and more.

So my SW journey has been slow and steady. Ive lost 2st 8lbs to date. This week im doing Success Express as ive been stuck at the same weight for the last 3 weeks. I do have a diary on which I ramble lol. I am as mad as a hatter ( good sense of humour) and love to help people along the way if I can. Were all on the same journey :)

Same boat here Texty,I'm serial failed weightwatcher,moved to the dark side (SW) in Feb,have 2st 2lbs gone & lovin' it :)

Totally addicted to here,lol ;)

SW suits me so much better than WW - its not so restrictive as in I dont have to count points for everything that passes my lips. There is a plan out there for everyone :)

SW suits me so much better than WW - its not so restrictive as in I dont have to count points for everything that passes my lips. There is a plan out there for everyone :)

Wish I'd done it years ago but it's pretty new in Ireland & my area. It's great being able to eat everything everyone else is eating within reason.Hubby is always saying that's some diet you're on,he's amazed that every week I've got a loss.

I lost 2 and a half stone on WW but got comfy and just left years on and i practically maintained that weight til i fell pregnant then felt like a blob when little one was 5 months old i had enough and thought id give SW a go cos i heard u can eat pasta potatoes and rice til they come out of your ears and i love carbs haha. But to my surprise i eat less of them now even though the diet says i can. Lost 1st 5.5lb so far in 11 weeks

I lost 2 and a half stone on WW but got comfy and just left years on and i practically maintained that weight til i fell pregnant then felt like a blob when little one was 5 months old i had enough and thought id give SW a go cos i heard u can eat pasta potatoes and rice til they come out of your ears and i love carbs haha. But to my surprise i eat less of them now even though the diet says i can. Lost 1st 5.5lb so far in 11 weeks

You're flying with it Stacey,I'm a carboholic,love spuds,bread,evil pizza :) This diet is great u can eat all that.

Thanks. Im proud of myself ive lost the baby weight and a little more but still had my own chub to lose haha. How can u eat pizza? Dont tell me a smash base cos i dont like that haha. Tell you what though i love the cheese and onion smash i make it thicker and make into potato patties cook them for 10-15 mins and they are a lovely snack.

Flower hellloooooo have you peeled your face off the pillow yet haha

Thanks. Im proud of myself ive lost the baby weight and a little more but still had my own chub to lose haha. How can u eat pizza? Dont tell me a smash base cos i dont like that haha. Tell you what though i love the cheese and onion smash i make it thicker and make into potato patties cook them for 10-15 mins and they are a lovely snack.

Flower hellloooooo have you peeled your face off the pillow yet haha

Pitta breads,wholemeal,tomato puree,herbs,ham,cheese toasted under the grill,gorgeous :)

Yeah yeah we dont know what type of tapes you listen to in your spare time! Kinky bi**h haha.

And oh yeah i already make them pizzas my fella loves them too! I jst despair when ive already had my healthy extras though and have to syn between 6-8 syns for a damn pitta. All the other carbs are free why not bread. WHY?!?!?! I love bread so maybe thats my answer so i dont end up looking like a house end

Hi carboholic
Good luck for your weigh in today. Mr mckenna has a major job this afternoon when I finished. No energy for any kinkies, totally knackered. Save that for holidays lol.

Back