THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Yeah yeah we dont know what type of tapes you listen to in your spare time! Kinky bi**h haha.

And oh yeah i already make them pizzas my fella loves them too! I jst despair when ive already had my healthy extras though and have to syn between 6-8 syns for a damn pitta. All the other carbs are free why not bread. WHY?!?!?! I love bread so maybe thats my answer so i dont end up looking like a house end

Kinky tapes offa amazon!!! Ur durty :)

I spend most of my syns on bread,love the stuff.Going abit mad on the French baguettes here.Having fruit for brekkie so I deserve the bread at lunch,lol

I actually hauled my a*ss into a swimming cozzie & outta the deckchair yesterday & got into an inflatable boat with the kids,I'm usually wrapped up in the chair being self conscious.

Good thats my main aim in life:D so knackered today chilling in an empty bedroom just now hope I dont fall asleep. Been up the majority of the night chasing the dog out of the bedroom. The neighbours dog is in heat and he is marking everything wee $ hit. I had to buy a new duvet at the weekend as the wee git marked the corner of it and things like that make me heave. Have been scrubbing and mopping the last week. He is so stressed bits of his coat are dropping out over the bloddy carpet so that to hoover.
Hubby said he sat on his knee yesterday and threw his head back and howled :D :D

Good thats my main aim in life:D so knackered today chilling in an empty bedroom just now hope I dont fall asleep. Been up the majority of the night chasing the dog out of the bedroom. The neighbours dog is in heat and he is marking everything wee $ hit. I had to buy a new duvet at the weekend as the wee git marked the corner of it and things like that make me heave. Have been scrubbing and mopping the last week. He is so stressed bits of his coat are dropping out over the bloddy carpet so that to hoover.
Hubby said he sat on his knee yesterday and threw his head back and howled :D :D

Ah god love him,poor dog having a mid-life crisis :)

Finished work. My first day ate really well. Cant make it to group but i know ive put on weight cos i ate crap constantly so not gunna weigh myself dust myself off and carry on

Finished work. My first day ate really well. Cant make it to group but i know ive put on weight cos i ate crap constantly so not gunna weigh myself dust myself off and carry on

Oh you back to work full-time now Stacey? Don't worry bout it once you're back eating healthy.What way you fixed for food in work?Will you take stuff in or is it a canteen?

Yeh full time and its a dining hall with microwaves and vending (devil) machines haha so yeh i did take my own and will continue to. Had a mugshot 4 chicken satay sticks 2 syns a muller light and some squares crisps for 4.5 syns i think and 2 hi fi bars in my breaks

Yeh full time and its a dining hall with microwaves and vending (devil) machines haha so yeh i did take my own and will continue to. Had a mugshot 4 chicken satay sticks 2 syns a muller light and some squares crisps for 4.5 syns i think and 2 hi fi bars in my breaks

Just don't bring money to the dining hall so u don't use machines & invest in lots of lunch boxes,you've done so well so far,just need to be prepared.

I've started doing me hubby's lunch.I do rice or pasta dish with chicken,put it in a takeaway container so he can microwave,a large apple & banana (gave him kids size fruit the 1st week,u wanna hear the slagging I got :) ),he has a muller rice or yogurt as well.I'd prob take a hifi bar & some low syn cornsnacks for me afternoon cuppa & treat.

Hope you're settling back in.

Lol id get a slagging if i put fruit in my fellas lunch. Brought jacket potato and left over spag bol for lunch and fruit for breaks

Lol id get a slagging if i put fruit in my fellas lunch. Brought jacket potato and left over spag bol for lunch and fruit for breaks

Ha ha I give him "man size" apples lol,told me to leave the bananas out :)

Your lunch sounds lovely,be nice & filling.Keep an odd hifi bar handy for when a tray of biscuits or cakes come out,you can stay smug & skinny;)

Some in mine are dirty haha. The consultant pulled out a butternut squash and me and a few others were in tears cos she was just brandishing it about and you both know how phallic they look haha

Some in mine are dirty haha. The consultant pulled out a butternut squash and me and a few others were in tears cos she was just brandishing it about and you both know how phallic they look haha

Ours was going on about sausages last week & how much she likes them & the tittering was unreal :) & no I didn't start it

Back