THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Could do with a sausage today like. Starrrrving and my alpen light bar and banana just arent hitting the spot lol

Ah sounds like it's one of those days.Do you ever get days where nothing is satisfying you,your stomach is a bottomless pit.I sympathise,not got much advise but if you need to eat your syns,try get through it.

Starving meself,fruit just not a breakfast that suits me,hee hee.But a McDonalds on the cards today so I have to compensate. Dull & supposed to rain here today so off to the nearest big town for a shop & McD's

Hi bloaty bertha here, stayed the same this week. Hope to lose something next week. Sweb you can make syn free sausages using extra lean pork mince from tesco and herbs and make in to patties or sausage shapes. Make syn free chips, eggs and beans and go for it.up yoi liquid in take thats not alcohol lol.
Micky D sounds good too izzy. I've had porridge so far as I feel like a whale :(

Hi bloaty bertha here, stayed the same this week. Hope to lose something next week. Sweb you can make syn free sausages using extra lean pork mince from tesco and herbs and make in to patties or sausage shapes. Make syn free chips, eggs and beans and go for it.up yoi liquid in take thats not alcohol lol.
Micky D sounds good too izzy. I've had porridge so far as I feel like a whale :(

Well had a mad food day,McDs,followed by a magnum & pringles.I'm shattered need an early nite,can't even drink :)

Had a French weigh-in,converted the kilos & it says I'm down 2lbs,I won't hold me breath,wait till I get home for a more accurate reading.

Well I slept me brains out last nite :)

Went the Market this morning,as the week wears on I'm finding the bread hard to resist,went mad on this lunch time with pate.

Ate a 1/4 of a watermelon to make myself feel like I'm still trying to be good,hee hee :) Now going for a walk along the beach,dumping hubby & kids with the inlaws & the inflatable boat.

Howse the day going?Have the munchies passed Stacey?

Howse the dog now Flower?

Munchies passed that day but i have them now again. Think its almost that time of the month so id chew my arm off if i could. 2lbs lighter on hol?!?! Moving to france lol everyone weighs less than if they were in the UK. Im not too bothered about making my own sausages cos i get tescos lighter choices cumberland ones they are 1/2 a syn. Wish i could sleep for ages my first week back at work is killing me feel like i could sleep for a week! Sat watching come dine with me at the moment got my jealous head on haha

My sausages not good enough eh lol. Izzy when you dumped the gang off was it on to the boat in high winds not kids though:D pate and french bread oh yum yum and some lovely cheese and crackers and a nice bottle of fizz vive la France. ...

Ah the poor dog Flower,I'd crack up.

I'm jealous at you with your large selection of low syn sausages in the Uk,we only have 2 in Ireland & none available in my area,I'm like a mad woman buying up all the sausages when I go visiting.

I'm going mad on pate & bread,can't be good.

Hoping everyone goes to the beach now so I can slip into a food coma,I'm shattered.

Going to the circus tonite. :)

Any plans for the w'end girls???

So stressed I had a panic attack last night so shattered today. The dog is now in his cage when noone is home. I love him to bits and he only does this when the dog next door is in heat.
Bought some tablet from a wee church sale today I though a nice and creamy sweet treat; how wrong was I it was made with sweetner and was minging. Will feed it to the kids or the hound.
I really fancy some bread and pate tonight but cant get to a shop.:D

Im going to spend it sleeping. My first week back at work has killed me. Hated the company before hand but its double the amount of hate now lol im just being treated like a spare part they dont know what to do with me. Joke really id rather just hurry up get retrained and off i go but thats beyond this companys thinking. Urggggghhhh!

So stressed I had a panic attack last night so shattered today. The dog is now in his cage when noone is home. I love him to bits and he only does this when the dog next door is in heat.
Bought some tablet from a wee church sale today I though a nice and creamy sweet treat; how wrong was I it was made with sweetner and was minging. Will feed it to the kids or the hound.
I really fancy some bread and pate tonight but cant get to a shop.:D

Ah Flower are you alright?

Am pmsl at you feeding it to the kids or the dog?I usually give it to the husband ;)

Im going to spend it sleeping. My first week back at work has killed me. Hated the company before hand but its double the amount of hate now lol im just being treated like a spare part they dont know what to do with me. Joke really id rather just hurry up get retrained and off i go but thats beyond this companys thinking. Urggggghhhh!

Yeah you'll be wrecked getting back into the routine of it,did you not just slot back into the position you left??Hope they're being nice to you.I think I've only ever had 2 jobs I liked,love to have a job I loved going to,keep dreaming huh!

Good morning ladies and how ru today. Ate too much yesterday but today is another day and I will eat mainly soup today. Away to get my porridge now as tummy is growling like a lion...:D:D:D

Good morning ladies and how ru today. Ate too much yesterday but today is another day and I will eat mainly soup today. Away to get my porridge now as tummy is growling like a lion...:D:D:D

I'm up bright & early to go to the Saturday Market.Got up to a text to contact the bank,our credit cards have been canceled,been scammed through paypal,damn I only use it for emergency but it's always nice to have for a special splurge.This is the 2nd time in a year this has happened.Annoys me that I can't afford to use my credit card but someone else is enjoying using it willy nilly.

Soup day today,oh you are very good.I just had a large bowl of watermelon for brekkie,delish.

Back