THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Hello ladies,have been AWOL on a shopping spree :) Credit card free,which means bill free & guiltfree ;) Got some cycling gear & stocked up on beauty products,so I'm a happy bunny despite being in the midst of a migraine.Watching the clock for bedtime.

So what's the story with you???

Nightie night hope the migraine is better poor izzy. Xxxx

Had the worst migraine last nite,I was nearly crying & puking.Had to wait in between doses of meds,was a looooong nite,3rd dose gave me relief,I usually only need one dose,had this migraine for ages.

Going cycling again today,gonna try out me new sooper dooper leggings,have an inbuilt gel nappy to protect my vital ladybits from abrasion :) ;),hee hee,not the best fashion statement I've made in a long time but tis all in a good cause.

Hope y'all have a good day,I shall check in on u luvverly peeps later :)

Had the worst migraine last nite,I was nearly crying & puking.Had to wait in between doses of meds,was a looooong nite,3rd dose gave me relief,I usually only need one dose,had this migraine for ages.

Going cycling again today,gonna try out me new sooper dooper leggings,have an inbuilt gel nappy to protect my vital ladybits from abrasion :) ;),hee hee,not the best fashion statement I've made in a long time but tis all in a good cause.

Hope y'all have a good day,I shall check in on u luvverly peeps later :)

Sorry to hear about migraine. I used to suffer from them too. My son gets them now and has to use nasal sprays.
Lol at gel nappy gear for petal area. Wot u doing with the saddle to get abrassions on your wotsit.:eek:
Off to optician again to hopefully get right prescription this time for lenses.
Sunny day here.
Sponsored a wee guide dog by the way called Harley he's chocolate brown and so cute. Got a photo of him yesterday haven't told hubby though he would think I was crazier than I am.:D
Have a brill day girls xx:)

Sorry to hear about migraine. I used to suffer from them too. My son gets them now and has to use nasal sprays.
Lol at gel nappy gear for petal area. Wot u doing with the saddle to get abrassions on your wotsit.:eek:
Off to optician again to hopefully get right prescription this time for lenses.
Sunny day here.
Sponsored a wee guide dog by the way called Harley he's chocolate brown and so cute. Got a photo of him yesterday haven't told hubby though he would think I was crazier than I am.:D
Have a brill day girls xx:)

Migraines are mostly due to hormones,I can nearly pencil them in on the calendar unfortunately.

I'm well impressed with my unsexy gel pants,they're great,did 20k with lots of little stops,a walk on the pier,very enjoyable.I'll just need to get some confidence to try same at home.Have a lovely new bike that has only been
taken out once in nearly a year,I'm scared of traffic,so much easier here with the cycle lanes & bike culture.

Ah I'm very impressed with your dog sponsorship,I think that's lovely,my girls would love that,mad for animals.How'd you get on at the Opticians Flower?All good?

Fuming only lost half a pound yesterday. It was probs more cos i stuffed my face the week before probs gained 3lb but then had a good week but i was expecting miricles lol. Ah feck it

Fuming only lost half a pound yesterday. It was probs more cos i stuffed my face the week before probs gained 3lb but then had a good week but i was expecting miricles lol. Ah feck it

Better off than on hun,it's still a fat squishy pack
of sausages off your rear end :) ;) Don't get disheartened

Prob nought its a funfair that takes up two streets in st andrews:D

Oh lovely,candy floss & smell of popcorn. :) Have a great nite Flower.

My kids are just back from kite flying on the beach & are munching popcorn on the balcony,I'm trying to resist,just heard a wine cork pop,don't think I can mix with today's amount of meds.

Back