THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Bonjour ladies. Im just in a constant state of tiredness i go to bed knackered and wake up even worse! If it wasnt for my fella knocking on the bathroom door this morning id have happily sat there on the loo pjs at half mast and i would have went to sleep sat up cos i was just blankly staring with my gob open and most probably drooling. Its no wonder mams dont go back to work its so hard juggling both :/ this needs to get easier lol on a good notey lunchboxes have all been SW approved up until now lol better see more than a pack of sausages off my arse come monday. Anyway gotta go to work :'( will check in at my breaks and whenever i go for a wander cos im still just a spare part sat therr doing nothing. Au reviour. Keeping with the french theme ladies. Took me long enough to remember what they were haha thats about as far as my french vocab goes

I sympathise hun,I hope it gets easier for you. ;)

If you keep with the lunch boxes I'm sure you'll packs & packs of sausages gone :)

What you up to Flower?

We go home 2moro so gonna have to strategically pack again 2nite.

In bed at moment just waiting for the bathroom to free, then some excersises are on the cards.wot about u girls x:D

50 sit ups and lots of steps as on shift from 2pm -10pm and back at 7am tomoz till 2pm

More power to you,I'm lousey at situps.You should get a pedometer see how many steps u do_Or an app "map my walk",you can do loads of activity & it works out your calories,even sEURx,though I've never bothered with that part of the app ;):)

Back