THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

I havnt done any exercise in weeks just dont have the motivation when i get home from work.

Got blisters on my tongue today so it hurts when i eat. Maybe its a good thing lol

Well have been in pain and now I know why. When u eat more than a cup full at a time then you get terrible bloating under the boobs like bad indigestion. Have now had tiny meals today and will keep u updated on the progress. :cool:

Well have been in pain and now I know why. When u eat more than a cup full at a time then you get terrible bloating under the boobs like bad indigestion. Have now had tiny meals today and will keep u updated on the progress. :cool:

Is that the hypno gastric band doing that??Do you feel it's working.

Packed & waiting to go the airport.I hate this part of holiday,the travel,security,queues,scramble on the plane.

I'll be grand once I click the belt on the plane :);)

I had a great sleep too last night for a change. Had a good dream which helps and feel refreshed. I know how u feel stacey when my youngest was a baby he cried constantly and slept through the night for the first time when he was
2 1/2. I was a mess and had postnatal depression. My heart goes out to u.:)

Morning/afternoon ladies.Had a lovely sleep in me own bed,had a lie-in,up now tidying round,still tired,still in pjs,still have suitcases to empty.Think it's gonna be a slow type of day.

Got a Chinese last nite so leaving the post-hols weigh-in till Monday. :);)

Any plans for anything exciting over the weekend???

I hate the washing after hols it's a mare. I am having a great day today I mood is so lifted. I managed to get in to my 28 inch waist jeans and thry are a bit roomy. I FEEL GOOD DADDA DADDA DA.:D

I hate the washing after hols it's a mare. I am having a great day today I mood is so lifted. I managed to get in to my 28 inch waist jeans and thry are a bit roomy. I FEEL GOOD DADDA DADDA DA.:D

Hee hee, 28 is prob the measurement of each of my bloody thighs Flower, well done you :0clapper::winner: Go you.

We're having a very lazy post holidays day here. I have no washing to do, as I washed it all before leaving France, it's just a matter of opening suitcases & sorting it. Stars Wars film marathon going on here.

I'm welded to me armchair on me laptop, I'm only getting up to replenish me tea & go to the loo.:sign0131: :coffee:I remind meself of Jim Royle, had beans on toast for brekkie so you can imagine, the smelly haze I'm sitting in :rotflmao::brainfart:

Any plans for tonite Flower?

Ok I managed to get up off me chair & go do some food shopping. Had a lovely veg ham cheese omlette for lunch, have steak, spuds & veg planned later for dinner.

I braved the scales this morning :scale: & it's telling me I'm 5lbs up :ashamed0005:, I'm gonna blame that on water retention from the plane & bloody "star" week. :grumble: I'll reassess the damage at my official weigh-in on Weds.

Howse your Sunday going?

A 28" waist! Get off this forum ya skinny b*tch lol. And u were on hol a 5lb gain is not a bad gain! Drink some green tea or take some tabs for water retention and then see the damage. Dont be ashamed cos i would have put well more on. Its my weigh in tomorrow and ive had a mixed week food wise im fab at work but when i get in im starving so i just eat anything :( well if i gain then it will be a kick up the bum

A 28" waist! Get off this forum ya skinny b*tch lol. And u were on hol a 5lb gain is not a bad gain! Drink some green tea or take some tabs for water retention and then see the damage. Dont be ashamed cos i would have put well more on. Its my weigh in tomorrow and ive had a mixed week food wise im fab at work but when i get in im starving so i just eat anything :( well if i gain then it will be a kick up the bum

Yep your right Stacey, I'll be extra good till Weds, I'm hiding the scales till then so I can't keep hopping on & tormenting meself :)

Good luck for your weigh-in today :fingerscrossed:

I wouldnt torment urself anyway like i said for going on holiday 5lb isnt a huge gain. Can shift that in a really good week or 2 decent weeks

Ha ha cheeky bugger. When I went on hols for 5 days I put on 7lbs. Whats the point of hols without enjoying things you dont normally eat and drink. You did lots of excersise babs so that would of helped too. Limit portion sizes and watch that 5lbs just melt away. Life is too short . Big loves x:)

Back