THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Ha ha cheeky bugger. When I went on hols for 5 days I put on 7lbs. Whats the point of hols without enjoying things you dont normally eat and drink. You did lots of excersise babs so that would of helped too. Limit portion sizes and watch that 5lbs just melt away. Life is too short . Big loves x:)

Ha ha skinny minnie Flower :8855:Yep I'm gonna watch the portions, coz I'm a BIG eater :D Im down a lb this morning after :sick0019::sign0131:

Id have put about a stone on cos im all about excess on hols lol

Yeah Stacey that's usually me. I went to the US for a 3week honeymoon & rolled off the plane I'd say 1.5st heavier, nothing in the suitcase fitted me, I had to buy new threads to come home in, any excuse for shopping!!

I maintained but im annoyed about it. Felt good all week and this morning i just felt so bloated so o just want to go and cry somewhere

What did u do this morning to warant it being coded on my message lol

Ha ha that's not code, just on me laptop so using the smileys, that was the smiley on the toilet :), had a lb poo, hooray!!!

I maintained but im annoyed about it. Felt good all week and this morning i just felt so bloated so o just want to go and cry somewhere

Ah don't cry babycakes, you prob just need the poo fairy to visit, don't give up!!!

I certainly need the poo fairy to come but shes been evading me for 3 days lol im alright now had half a pizza then vowed to stick at it. Ive got a night out on the 7th sep and i wanna be 8lb lighter

Off work today. Walked the dog and a wee bit hoovering. Back to work tomorrow 2-10:(

Just pottered round the house & got washing done today. Got my dates mixed up, kids were supposed to go to swimming camp today, only realised when my mate txt to see where I was, so thats on the schedule here till Friday & a few picnics in the park is on the cards, weather permitting.

Does your days off vary Flower??

I certainly need the poo fairy to come but shes been evading me for 3 days lol im alright now had half a pizza then vowed to stick at it. Ive got a night out on the 7th sep and i wanna be 8lb lighter

good stuff hun, you have 3weeks, 8lb is do-able :) Hope you get a fairy visit soon ;)

Try puritee from holland and barrett it contsins senna you take it about 8pm and the fairy should arrive next morning if not try 2 bags the next night. Leave it in the mug for full strength b4 u drink it. Dried prunes are good too and drink plenty of liquid and cut portions to allow your bowel space to evacuate the stubborn wee blighter. Good luck. Dont get upset it u will be 2lbs lighter next week;)

Try puritee from holland and barrett it contsins senna you take it about 8pm and the fairy should arrive next morning if not try 2 bags the next night. Leave it in the mug for full strength b4 u drink it. Dried prunes are good too and drink plenty of liquid and cut portions to allow your bowel space to evacuate the stubborn wee blighter. Good luck. Dont get upset it u will be 2lbs lighter next week;)

Well Good Morning Ladies!!! As we're on the subject of "evacuations", I had one worthy of the "Poo Olympics" & I'm now 2.5lbs lighter this morning:D Flying plays havoc with my body. So have reduced my holiday gain to 3.5lbs, will officially weigh-in 2moro, so I'm a happy bunny this morning, more optimistic for 2moro!!

Back