THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Ah i wasnt trying not to smile i was just laughing. Told my colleagues and they all started a poo related convo off haha. Apparently its an acceptable topic to talk about now lol?

Good Morning laydees,

Had my first official home weigh-in (in the nip) & the holiday damage I am happy to report is 3lbs, I will adjust my stats, take it on the chin & be mega good this week & shift some of it.

Contemplating brekkie, what yis having?

Stacey have you gone yet?We could turn this into a soap opera:)

Well I never lost the 1lb this week, I've only gone and lost 3lbs I'm sooooo happy and this portion control is just so easy.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D
I'm having a weetabix and skimmed milk for brekkie and a mug of hot juice. Did I say how bloody happy I am, can't remember lol:D

Well I never lost the 1lb this week, I've only gone and lost 3lbs I'm sooooo happy and this portion control is just so easy.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D
I'm having a weetabix and skimmed milk for brekkie and a mug of hot juice. Did I say how bloody happy I am, can't remember lol:D

:wow::wow::wow:That is amazing Flower, u must be thrilled skinny lol!!

Whats the hot juice then? (excuse my ignorance):)

Well it wasnt so much the eagle has landed more the robin has landed haha small not very ahhhh worthy but a start lol. Just put hols in at work cos im sick of doing nothing. Gunna go shopping im not telling my fella that i have today as a hol as well cos ill have the baby shot at me quicker than i can blink. Meeee time. Hes a good dad more than capeable so im not gunna feel guilty. Well i do but im still going shopping lol

Well it wasnt so much the eagle has landed more the robin has landed haha small not very ahhhh worthy but a start lol. Just put hols in at work cos im sick of doing nothing. Gunna go shopping im not telling my fella that i have today as a hol as well cos ill have the baby shot at me quicker than i can blink. Meeee time. Hes a good dad more than capeable so im not gunna feel guilty. Well i do but im still going shopping lol

That was just the cork, I'll still tune in for the next episode of "the $hit saga" :8855:

A "me" day is very important, especially when you've little ones. You've just reminded me I should organise one for myself. When you planning this lovely excursion?

Ive literally just snorted in a shop full of people. $hit saga lmao getting funny looks on my little excursion. Shopping now.

Ive literally just snorted in a shop full of people. $hit saga lmao getting funny looks on my little excursion. Shopping now.

Ha ha, enjoy ur day. Oh brag about ur shopping haul later, I have severe shopping addiction tendencies that are only kept in check by the fact that I live in the sticks!!!

Im done now didnt get much just some tshirts and jumpers for little un some clarins lipgloss face serum and moisturiser for me oh and some of them weird shaped socks u wear with ballet pumps

Im done now didnt get much just some tshirts and jumpers for little un some clarins lipgloss face serum and moisturiser for me oh and some of them weird shaped socks u wear with ballet pumps

Ha ha ur a real mummy,a "me" day & you still end buying for the little one.Love cosmetics,speaking of them & feet.A few weeks ago I got these exfoliating socks from Primark,I'm mad to get me hands on them again.AMAZING, feet were like babies butts after them. They're changing the packaging on them so havnt been able to get them for love or money. They're only about £2,you put them on for 90mins,like bags with j cloths in them with fruit acids.

So if ur near pick some up.Fab thing is you can't move around in them or you'll break your neck so less likely to eat :);)

I was in there as well lol ill have to look another time. My feet need badly doing. I have flip flop feet. All dry and rough skin. Eurghhhhh lol

I was in there as well lol ill have to look another time. My feet need badly doing. I have flip flop feet. All dry and rough skin. Eurghhhhh lol

I'm telling you I've tried everything over the years to sort my parched feet & this has been the only thing to work.Forgot to add,you don't think anything is happening but with-in a week your skin drops off in layers,abit disgusting,like leprosy,dropping off all over the place,Hoovering
dead skin up for days but end result was great.

Back