THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Good morning Ladies,

Well Stacey? ;)

Have yis heard of "magic pancakes"??? Well I hadn't, I'm gonna have to try them coz you know I'm nosey & will try anything :D Well nearly anything.

Here's how you do them if you don't know already.......

The night before soak 35gms of Porridge oats in a Vanilla Mullerlight, or toffee, or any flavour you like (or any syn-free yogurt). Leave it in the fridge overnight. The next morning crack in 2 eggs and a tablespoon of sweetener, give it a good mix. Heat your pan, use the frylight if you aren't using a ceramic pan, and then put out blobs of the mixture. Make sure they are cooked one side before you flip them, tasty with some fruit on top :)

They're supposed to be like american stack pancakes as opposed to crepes. Now I'm not mad on pancakes at the best of times but it sounds like an easy filling tasty brekkie alternative so I shall try them & report back.

I'm gonna bite the bullet, OH is home early this evening, gonna abandon the kiddiwinks with him & head out on my BIKE, I'm getting queasy even as I type, but I so enjoyed it on holidays & need to keep it up or I'll never do it!!

Hope y'all have a luvverly day :)

Nah havnt been to the loo since rocking robin. Im stressed to the max. Sick of telling this child no every second already broke my laptop today. Had a cry over it haha god i was unemotional before i had this child. Bet i have grey hair least i dye it i suppose

Nah havnt been to the loo since rocking robin. Im stressed to the max. Sick of telling this child no every second already broke my laptop today. Had a cry over it haha god i was unemotional before i had this child. Bet i have grey hair least i dye it i suppose

Stress will do that to you & let's face it you've had a big upheaval lately with going back to work & all the rigmarole that goes along with it, go easy on yourself babe & well done you doing it. I'm a SAHM & I can't bloody cope sometimes. Is the laptop badly broken?Have you insurance?

If you get a chance (I know time is at a premium with babies),have a nice bath/shower,moisturise & put cozy pjs on, make a cuppa tea & TRY relax.

Babies are hard but it will get easier hun. :);) Send you a virtual hug.

The cd tray in its snapped. Still goes in with a bit of manipulation. But i do have insurance so will get in touch with them. Only had it 2 months!

He is 9 months old just started tottering about so wants every little thing. He is overly curious anyway and very strong for a little one so he just wiped the laptop off my legs (after id been fighting him off with my legs and he won that one). Iv got a lot to do before i can relax but ill get half an hour before i pass out later. Considering ive took hols from work i would have been less stressed and happier there lol

Please look out for possible pnd stacey love. I had it and was stressed out like urself this can also muck up weightloss. Take care sweets.:)

The cd tray in its snapped. Still goes in with a bit of manipulation. But i do have insurance so will get in touch with them. Only had it 2 months!

He is 9 months old just started tottering about so wants every little thing. He is overly curious anyway and very strong for a little one so he just wiped the laptop off my legs (after id been fighting him off with my legs and he won that one). Iv got a lot to do before i can relax but ill get half an hour before i pass out later. Considering ive took hols from work i would have been less stressed and happier there lol

That's what insurance is for use it. Little people are sooo curious, I could never keep a fone when mine were little, kept trashing them.

You'll find your feet & get into some sort of routine with things soon but in the mean time if you've got people around you ask them to pull their weight and/or give you hand. Like Flower says, you've got to take care of yourself.

Had a good sleep last night and a little lie in this morning so im in a better mood lol except im annoyed with the doctors surgery. Before even getting an appointment you have to tell the receptionist whats wrong with you so she can classify if you deserve an appt today or not. I dont wanna tell my private things to a receptionist?!?! Had to like and bow i have to wait for a call back to speak to a nurse

Had a good sleep last night and a little lie in this morning so im in a better mood lol except im annoyed with the doctors surgery. Before even getting an appointment you have to tell the receptionist whats wrong with you so she can classify if you deserve an appt today or not. I dont wanna tell my private things to a receptionist?!?! Had to like and bow i have to wait for a call back to speak to a nurse

Oh that's a lousy policy,mine has similar in a sense you ring for an appt & you'll have to beg for one if it's urgent & then every Gp in our town takes a half day on a Weds so God forbid you're ill that day. Hope you're sorted soon.

Back