THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Well I tried the magic pancakes,they were lovely,very filling, wouldn't make them all the time but I'd do them again :)

Managed a half hour out on me bike last nite,delighted with myself.Was short & sweet but a starts a start isn't it.

Yeah i have a docs appointment sometime in the future lol im not deemed serious enough to get an appointment. Its annoyed me cos even though i dont think its this but im having a lot of symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy (i dont think it is) but im not serious enough apparently poor women who do go through that. I keep getting shooting pains along my pubic bone going to one side and im bleeding. Which isnt anything new so thats why i think its not an ectopic pregnancy ive bled for 3 out of 4 weeks since giving birth and had slight pubic pain as well so im thinking i havnt fused back together properly or ive developed a cyst or something. Anyway im not worried but like i said what if it was serious lol and i have to wait another week for an appt. Psssshhhh

Yeah i have a docs appointment sometime in the future lol im not deemed serious enough to get an appointment. Its annoyed me cos even though i dont think its this but im having a lot of symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy (i dont think it is) but im not serious enough apparently poor women who do go through that. I keep getting shooting pains along my pubic bone going to one side and im bleeding. Which isnt anything new so thats why i think its not an ectopic pregnancy ive bled for 3 out of 4 weeks since giving birth and had slight pubic pain as well so im thinking i havnt fused back together properly or ive developed a cyst or something. Anyway im not worried but like i said what if it was serious lol and i have to wait another week for an appt. Psssshhhh

Can you go to A&E if it's painful Stacey.I had pain for months,went to Gp & hospt, ended up being a cyst & was so far gone I ended up losing an ovary,so stick to your instincts,if it don't feel right get it seen to ASAP!!

Its an ache more than a pain and im not feeling it today. My appointment is in 3 days so ill get checked over then. If they fob me off then ill demand a second opinion

Its an ache more than a pain and im not feeling it today. My appointment is in 3 days so ill get checked over then. If they fob me off then ill demand a second opinion

Hopefully you'll be sorted then.

I have to take Mini-Issy to the dentist on Monday, she has a cavity & now the tooth has broken, dreading it, the poor mite will freak!!

Poor lass i hate the dentist. I need to go though cos i think a filling has come out. She will be alright! :)

Oh it's breaking my heart, I feel like a $hit mum, cavities so young, she's a little sweet addict!! Her sister is the complete opposite, only likes popcorn & crackers.

Mine had soft teeth and they had to get fisure sealant to try to protect them but they lost loads of there baby teeth from extractions. Dont feel bad its natures work not urs. Stacey giving you a fleur stern talking too. Get that dr phoned up on monday and tell them u need seen to these symptoms are very serious.... nite nite my pretty ones xx

Mine had soft teeth and they had to get fisure sealant to try to protect them but they lost loads of there baby teeth from extractions. Dont feel bad its natures work not urs. Stacey giving you a fleur stern talking too. Get that dr phoned up on monday and tell them u need seen to these symptoms are very serious.... nite nite my pretty ones xx

Cheers chick xx :flowers:

Lol got me told. I have an appointment on tuesday best they can do with bank holiday. I promise to refuse to leave the room unless im satisfied theyre not fobbing me off.

On another note im superwoman this morning got the washing machine on the go, done the washing up, prepared the roast and veg and got my little one bathed changed and down for a nap. Im at a loss now its all done lol. Its sunday so im not getting out of my pjs until 12-1ish i might use this hour to read! Luxury nowadays lol

Yes read that is perfect! I only read on holiday it seems! Started a book 3 weeks ago not read anymore! MIL wants to borrow it (she is retired) and asked me on Thursday how I was doing with it!!! I was like um not picked it up for 3 weeks!! I love reading but it the last thing I ever do!

Ooo hello lol im reading beautiful creatures atm its a bit teenagy for me but the storylines good all witchy lol

I used to read 2-3 books a week before kids, now I'm down to 2-3 a year. :rolleyes: Tried those Twilight books, couldn't get into them, same with that 50 shades of $hite, read 1st few pages, couldn't go any further.

The Millenium Trilogy was great, the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo & other two books, films were excellent too.

Havn't an ounce of energy, we're chillaxing with a kiddie film on.

Back