THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Ive read the 50 shades book but i was just angry through most of it. Im not sure thats the sensation the author meant for me to feel haha

Me neither id have kicked him in the teeth if he tried that crap on me lol.

On another note This child will be the death of me he somehow managed to get in my bag while i was doing his supper and hide my car keys ive been hunting for them for a full hour at one point i thought he must have swallowed them and was ready to phone the nhs lol little ******* hid them in the bag of teddies. I feel sick and everything lol. Innocently snoozing away now lol

Me neither id have kicked him in the teeth if he tried that crap on me lol.

On another note This child will be the death of me he somehow managed to get in my bag while i was doing his supper and hide my car keys ive been hunting for them for a full hour at one point i thought he must have swallowed them and was ready to phone the nhs lol little ******* hid them in the bag of teddies. I feel sick and everything lol. Innocently snoozing away now lol

Ha ha they all do that, mine hid them in a plantpot, I was locked into the house all day :D When you look at him now,he's prob all cute, not a bother on him.

Little satan babies lol. I dont think i feel sick from that worrying episode cos my stomach is still.churning. Think my mam has poisoned me with some soup earlier. Got major snakes in my belly going on. But i know my stomach its greedy i wont throw up ill just be uncomfortable all night. But maybe i might actually do a decent poo tomorrow haha

Hope so anyway its weigh day tomorrow :/

I'm a chick lit girl. I've got a lot of the serious reading at work I need to chillax at home. Windows going in today. They are not like the guys on the makeover programmes. Maybe I should run around and rush them on and blow a whistle at break time. My bloody day off and I wanted a long lie boo hoo:mad:

I'm a chick lit girl. I've got a lot of the serious reading at work I need to chillax at home. Windows going in today. They are not like the guys on the makeover programmes. Maybe I should run around and rush them on and blow a whistle at break time. My bloody day off and I wanted a long lie boo hoo:mad:

Ah there you are. So you're not gonna take advantage & have a diet coke break & ogle their ar$es :D I love a man in snickers workwear, ha ha!!

You'll be glad when the work is done, lousey way to spend your precious day off though so hope they hurry it along. Sure make a pot of tea & grab a good chick lit, put your feet up. I love Marion Keyes books, great humour.

Any news u?

Lost 3lb woooo got my 1 and a half stone award 1st 9lb lost so far. Lorra sausages that. Go celebrate with a takeaway haha kidding

No even though they very pleasant they can keep the gear on hee hee. Its sunny outside but can't be bothered going out. Think its near lady week as tummy is a bit nippy but not that bad. BUT I WANT TO EAT ANYTHING IN SIGHT it's hungry hippo time. Well done stacey that must of been some poo lol xx

No even though they very pleasant they can keep the gear on hee hee. Its sunny outside but can't be bothered going out. Think its near lady week as tummy is a bit nippy but not that bad. BUT I WANT TO EAT ANYTHING IN SIGHT it's hungry hippo time. Well done stacey that must of been some poo lol xx

Just in the park, finished the "school" shopping.

No eye-candy so?? Worra waste of a workman opportunity,ha ha :)

Understand totally the hungry hippo scenario, no
advice except distractions. I find that time of the month lethal, could really do with a solution.

Bloody mucky workmen left a Stanley blade on my sons carpet I noticed it b4 he stood on it.:mad:

Lucky you spotted it Flower!!

Whadya up to??

Just had dinner, chicken breast stuffed with mozerella cheese & harissa, wrapped in bacon, roast spuds & veg.

Over my syns already today thanks to a pot of shop bought hoummous, 20syns a pot & thats the reduced fat version, I shouldn't have bought it, could've made a syn-free version, anyway it's nearly gone already :eek:

So tired ran about like a loon today bloody errands. Making cheese and onion potato cakes to nibble on through the week so i dont come in from work and lock myself in the fridge lol gunna make myself exercise when little un goes to sleep. Crying at the prospect of it but i have 5lb to go by the 7th sep. Come on girllllsss. Im not really motivated.

As for the 20 syns hoummus enjoy it crack on start new tomorrow go for a walk. Dont sweat it lol

So tired ran about like a loon today bloody errands. Making cheese and onion potato cakes to nibble on through the week so i dont come in from work and lock myself in the fridge lol gunna make myself exercise when little un goes to sleep. Crying at the prospect of it but i have 5lb to go by the 7th sep. Come on girllllsss. Im not really motivated.

As for the 20 syns hoummus enjoy it crack on start new tomorrow go for a walk. Dont sweat it lol

It was gorgeous piri piri hoummus & I ate loads carrots with it, so that was very healthy :D

5lb is do-able if ur super good with food & you get up & shake your booty!!So what exercise u got planned???

Lift remote up and down couple of times in one arm wine glass in the other haha. Insanity dvd again and some situps crunches etc

Back