THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

To be fair ones jaw does ache after a good nacho session so id count it as exercise haha. I lasted 8 mins into the dvd but i only managed 4/5 mins last time so wooo

I hate the idea of calorie counting. Thats why i like slimming world. Always feel like im being cheated when ive totted up my intake. And im in bed chilling now dont u worry lol.

On another note i really dont wanna open my legs for my docs appointment tomorrow ive only just about regained my dignity from giving birth lol but has to be done. Bloody hate woman parts. Give me a penis any day. Id still have to look female though. Chick with a d**k and all that jazz lol. Although if that was granted to me i would probs lock myself in a room and be "fascinated" with it all day. Not very pretty looking though are they lol. Nice convo topic :/ oh well my turn to lower the tone.

I hate the idea of calorie counting. Thats why i like slimming world. Always feel like im being cheated when ive totted up my intake. And im in bed chilling now dont u worry lol.

On another note i really dont wanna open my legs for my docs appointment tomorrow ive only just about regained my dignity from giving birth lol but has to be done. Bloody hate woman parts. Give me a penis any day. Id still have to look female though. Chick with a d**k and all that jazz lol. Although if that was granted to me i would probs lock myself in a room and be "fascinated" with it all day. Not very pretty looking though are they lol. Nice convo topic :/ oh well my turn to lower the tone.

I'm nearly in a puddle with the laughter :D Those type of appts are never easy, it's at these times I do wonder how the hell anyone would actually choose to go into the gynae business at all & why is it mostly mean???Wtf

Any lie back, relax & get it done, you'll feel soo much better & sure if all else fails we're always here to laugh with you (not at you)!!

Nite nite

Why does that make me think of chapstick????

Well im not thinking about chapsticks thats what got me the 9 month old situation in the first place! My poor fella thats being untrue about the size of his faceless turkey (howling at that comment by the way).

Gobble gobble ladies! (sounds even ruder :/ )

Well im not thinking about chapsticks thats what got me the 9 month old situation in the first place! My poor fella thats being untrue about the size of his faceless turkey (howling at that comment by the way).

Gobble gobble ladies! (sounds even ruder :/ )

Ah will you stop Stacey, I've very problematic pelvic floors muscles, I'm not able for this kinda laughter, just drowned meself in tea!!!Ah funny

So any plans today ladies?

I'm off to excavate the kids rooms, they have that many cuddly toys that they can't get into the beds, time for action.

Baby girl has burned her hand on the hob, it's not bad but doncha hate to see your kids in pain, have burn gel on it & she's happy enough.

Poor baby, mines used to be bad for tripping up and banging there heads with egg sized lumps. Good luck with the cuddlies if you remove a few at a time she wont notice there gone , I did that with my youngest with his love of pandas. The windows are still ongoing I had words with the men today about cleaning up or I'll kick there arses I think that sunk in.:)

Having my lunch atm work have put on a buffet but im angelically avoiding it. Dunno for how long though already caved in earlier and had a cake with tonnes of frosting on it. Sickly but oh so good

Back