THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

They have taken swabs for vaginal infections cylmiddia (not spelt right haha) and gonnerea (not spelt right lmao im clever really just havnt brushed up on my std spellings) i know i dont have one and i am faithful so if i do have one watch out for a news headline of me chopping my fellas chapstick off. If they come back clear ill be examined by a doctor then maybe referred to hosp

They have taken swabs for vaginal infections cylmiddia (not spelt right haha) and gonnerea (not spelt right lmao im clever really just havnt brushed up on my std spellings) i know i dont have one and i am faithful so if i do have one watch out for a news headline of me chopping my fellas chapstick off. If they come back clear ill be examined by a doctor then maybe referred to hosp

Oh same thing happened me at start of the summer, turned out to be a reaction to thrush meds but I was highly offended by Gp & the mere mention of STD's, I told hubby who barely reacted,cue me reminding him of the consequences of extra-curriculur activities. I have to go back to Gp for a followup.

If needs be they'll prob just do a scan, hope it's sorted soon for you.

The song "Mambo no.5" & them dancing. I love that show, still watch the reruns, so much reminds me of people I know:D

:scale:Well I weighed in this morning & I stayed the same, which is very good considering the synful week I had. I need to get me act together. Kids back to school Monday so I'm gonna have to get more active, get out on the bike.:character00201:

Having mushy pea curry for dinner today, so be trumpeting away, the peas & beans are lethal :brainfart:

Im going to have a gain this week cos ive had 2 takeaways oops

Well after me breakfast cuppa tea & a nose on here, the poo fairy visited & I kid you not, I am DOWN a whooping 2lbs, I'm giddy now, gonna be soooo good for the rest of the week so the sneaky syns don't catch up on me.

What kinda takeaways did you have Stacey??

Well done you! Musta been some poo lol.

Chinese monday pizza shop tuesday. Bad lass

I hadn't gone in awhile & was feeling crap, literally ;)

Ah chinese can be healthy, pizza (my favorite) is bold food, Think positive, mental attitude, wear light clothes for weigh-in & take off all jewellery. :D

I have not weighed yet as scales are broken. Sitting on bus smiling like a nutter your messages lol. This week the prize for the heaviest poo goes too .......:D

Well ive had a fun day at work. Put in a flexi request in at work cos i cant work past 5 and its a problem on the late shift and they have flat out refused me without a meeting. The coward of an ops manager left the building early and got one of the team leaders to dump the letter on my desk. Its against the law not to give me a meeting so i will be vindictive and go to a tribunal if they dont accept my request on appeal cos they havnt followed the correct procedures

Back