THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Well ive had a fun day at work. Put in a flexi request in at work cos i cant work past 5 and its a problem on the late shift and they have flat out refused me without a meeting. The coward of an ops manager left the building early and got one of the team leaders to dump the letter on my desk. Its against the law not to give me a meeting so i will be vindictive and go to a tribunal if they dont accept my request on appeal cos they havnt followed the correct procedures

Are you in a union??Well now you should keep all emails/paperwork & write a little diary,so you remember who said/did what & when.They can't do that to you.Are you still floating with no role?

Morning girls!!

My eldest has her dental appt this afternoon,it was to get a cavity assesed but sods law the tooth broke & think we're looking at an extraction,I'm dreading it all week,feel crappy hence the extra synnage.

They are more resilient than u think. Stop worrying babs xxxxx

Well I was more nervous than her.Dentist was lovely,cracking jokes & talking bout One Direction.No teeth pulled but 4 fillings,only charged me for two,so I left EUR170 lighter but very relieved :)

Mini-Issy in great form,we're in Dublin now staying with my parents for a couple of days.

Howse you???

Do u hve to pay for her dental work? Weighed today and hve stayed the same. Away to Aberdeen this weekend so will prob put on this wk. Enjoy your time with ur mom and glad liitle I is on the mend x. I am so tierd a 9hr shift today 2hrs gone already, not that I'm counting lol.Glass of wine waiting when I get home and a bottle or 2 purchased for the weekend. I need a total chill out and a massage if I could afford it hee hee . Keep the messages coming to help me through this shift ladiez pleeeeeeasssse xx:D

Do u hve to pay for her dental work? Weighed today and hve stayed the same. Away to Aberdeen this weekend so will prob put on this wk. Enjoy your time with ur mom and glad liitle I is on the mend x. I am so tierd a 9hr shift today 2hrs gone already, not that I'm counting lol.Glass of wine waiting when I get home and a bottle or 2 purchased for the weekend. I need a total chill out and a massage if I could afford it hee hee . Keep the messages coming to help me through this shift ladiez pleeeeeeasssse xx:D

Yeah have to pay for dental,Gp,hospt & schools, nothing free in this bloody country:(

Oh I bet ur watching the clock, what great plans u got in Aberdeen? Have a lovely weekend & chillax. A STS could change if the poo fairy visited!!!

Kids going to a sleepover in my sisters so me & OH going for a Chinese & cinema to see "The Heat".

Went shopping & got a lovely pair of memory foam sketchers to kickstart me exercise routine next week when kids go back to school.I had vouchers since Xmas,was keeping them till I got skinny but I couldn't wait.Got 2 Disney charms to add to me "Slimming World" bracelet,adding one for each 1/2st.

I'm so shocked you guys have to pay.... eating and drinking and sass is high on the agenda for this weekend lol x:D

Im alive lol just been super busy. Ive ate nothing but crap all week and was gunna start being good but the girls at work told me it was fat fridays so i jumped on that bandwagon in no time its also f**k all fridays too so eat crap and do no work on fridays girls.

Im sorry to hear about the dreaded dentist even if she was nice. Must be sadists really who wants to look in gammy mouths all day not that ur daughter has a gammy mouth just most people arent that hygenic in the teeth dept. Well we have to pay for dental work in the uk too lol if you work. Or up the duff and until the baby is one like i have :D but after that ill have to go back to them robbing me blind. Although kids under 16 still get free dental

House work done, baby is annoying me undoing all my tidying lol. Need a shower cos i hum and im tireddddd lol

Need to shave my legs as well im looking like a blonde wolf :/ good grief im such a feminine girl haha. Mind you when it starts getting colder got to grow the leg hairs. Cant beat natural leg warmers

Shaved my legs and now my fella thinks thats an invitation keeps giving me the lopsided grin that signals his intentions. He can get f****d i have a date with some vino and a dvd. Now you see me its a brill film if u like magic

Shaved my legs and now my fella thinks thats an invitation keeps giving me the lopsided grin that signals his intentions. He can get f****d i have a date with some vino and a dvd. Now you see me its a brill film if u like magic

Ha ha that's why I leave me legs hairy lol :D

Oh I must watch that film, let me know if it's good!!

It is good ive seen it twice. Were talking about what foods we would have if we never got full and could eat as much as we want. Ive said about a hundred things so far haha

Back