THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Still in Aberdeen eating and drinking but can't eat or drink as much as I used to. So hopefully not as much damage done for weigh in :D

Im basically just eating soup and baked potatoes and salad from monday cos i have been so bad this week. Its cos the kids are off school iv been buying stuff for my fellas daughter. Hate school hols lol just had a good poop though feel about a stone lighter haha

Im basically just eating soup and baked potatoes and salad from monday cos i have been so bad this week. Its cos the kids are off school iv been buying stuff for my fellas daughter. Hate school hols lol just had a good poop though feel about a stone lighter haha

Yeah I need to limit the damage I've done this week,gonna get walking after the school run 2moro.

Going to Legoland Windsor on Weds so be off plan for those few days.Looking forward to it.

Howse work going Stacey??

Im putting in my appeal tomorrow and have consulted my friend who is a union rep and its looking good for me. Just see if the idiots who run the show at work make an even bigger blunder than they already have.

Just packed my lunch for tomorrow and its a cereal bar and banana for breakfast break, carrot and corriander soup and a banana for lunch and another cereal bar for my afternoon break. Ill be starving when i get home so thats when the willpower gets tested lol. Hope u ladies have enjoyed ur weekend!

Im putting in my appeal tomorrow and have consulted my friend who is a union rep and its looking good for me. Just see if the idiots who run the show at work make an even bigger blunder than they already have.

Just packed my lunch for tomorrow and its a cereal bar and banana for breakfast break, carrot and corriander soup and a banana for lunch and another cereal bar for my afternoon break. Ill be starving when i get home so thats when the willpower gets tested lol. Hope u ladies have enjoyed ur weekend!

Oh good stuff, I hope it all gets sorted for you soon. Your food sounds great, you're very organised.

Girls went back to school today, :happy036::happy036: Back to routine, love it!!

I've eaten and drunk too much and p has arrived today oh lucky me.. are u chilling izzy xxx. Good luck today stacey bunch of B's need sorted out, hope they fall on their a*** xxxxxxx

I've eaten and drunk too much and p has arrived today oh lucky me.. are u chilling izzy xxx. Good luck today stacey bunch of B's need sorted out, hope they fall on their a*** xxxxxxx

I'm chillaxing, catching up on abit of tv with a pot of tea :coffee:. Have to pack & get stuff ready for trip to Legoland, looking forward to it, weather forecast looks good.

You not feeling good today Flower?? Take it easy hun.

Dunno i still have my appetite its weird lol. Just ate crap since coming in from work. Feel like cos its my bday on wednesday im just not into being good. Hope i havnt lost my way.

Back