THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

14th sept is the wedding so chances of me getting to target are slim boo hoo:(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think I need to spice up little red dress saga and aim for a christmas loss. How about a stone. We can then enjoy christmas and new year without the shame gain as we have banked a stone. Who is in? I am aiming for 20 excersise per day and this can be inventive as you like.

Sorry been awol again weather is terrible so my signal is balls. Ill take the stone before xmas challenge. Cant promise on the exercise lol. Dunno where izzy is think shes left us lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Count me in for a stone!!!

I'm in bed,just flew back from Lego 2nite,3 days
of fun :) Had a ball,ate loads of crap & do you know my body ain't the better for it,in shock after all the healthy-ish eating with SW then reverting to rubbish.Get back on plan in the morning.

Sorry I was missing in action,wifi in the hotel was atrocious.Hippy happy burtday Stacey,hope it was good.

So what you wearing to this wedding Flower? :)

Still the red dress but wanted to b at target too. I am eating **** too and too much wine. Still in holiday mode and back to work tomoz so back on track. The excersise was meant to read 20 mins per day and invent any fun way to do it lol The three sparkles on our stone loss by crimbo eve xx

Still the red dress but wanted to b at target too. I am eating **** too and too much wine. Still in holiday mode and back to work tomoz so back on track. The excersise was meant to read 20 mins per day and invent any fun way to do it lol The three sparkles on our stone loss by crimbo eve xx

20mins is do-able a day,so I'll give it a try:)

Watching "Super size me" on Netflix,jaysus it's sooo bad,have you seen it,put you off McDonalds for life.

I'm exhausted but think a walk to the shops will cover me 20mins exercise & put abit of color in my cheeks,I'm like a zombie at the moment.

Cycled into work today 5 miles and 4hrs later cooled down lol. Its a bugger with the nic naks crisps do that to me too they just jump on my tongue and ive no chance. Hee hee:):)

Cycled into work today 5 miles and 4hrs later cooled down lol. Its a bugger with the nic naks crisps do that to me too they just jump on my tongue and ive no chance. Hee hee:):)

Well done you Flower, that be a great cycle, hope its not raining there!! I'm a b!tch for crisps, they're my downfall :devilangel:

It rained at night so hubby picked me up and I'll cycle home tomoz x

Another 5 miles today blasting the cob webs its amazing for any pent up stress girls, honest xx

My apps been down since last night. Good job really cos i was absolutely pissed as a fart. My bday week ends tonight and start afresh tomorrow got a stone to lose.

Just ate quarter of a box of milk tray gold feel well sick now

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back