THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

I didnt even want to go out just wanted a quiet night in but my friends dragged me out and before you know it im wasted, swinging off a pole in Flares, arse probably on show having the time of my life lol. Paying for it now been dying all day and my son has been a demon all day

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I didnt even want to go out just wanted a quiet night in but my friends dragged me out and before you know it im wasted, swinging off a pole in Flares, arse probably on show having the time of my life lol. Paying for it now been dying all day and my son has been a demon all day

They're usually the best nites, glad you had a good nite out, it's a pity we have to pay a price, tis the reason I don't break loose much, I die a death after a good session. Hope you feeling better soon.

Ha ha Izzy check out your last thread 8n word association. Numb nuts can't understand it was a joke. So damm funny xxxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Missing out on the banter here like!

We usually do some of the word game threads but Flower got giddy & left me a funny msg,she got flamed by one of the regulars,some peeps take word games abit TOO serious lol :)

I'm going for a long walk later so that'll cover me 20mins for yesterday & 2day.

Foodwise I've been on track,just have to get back into it.

Had brunch with the b!tches this morning after the school run so that'll be covered by my syns.

Howse ur day been???

Thread on double words she'll be spitting feathers it's hillarious xx

That that far up x

Ha ha I'm always wary when I see her playing,gets so snappy.

Howse you doing?

Never got my walk in last nite,heavens opened just before I left, I've barely sat down today so that should make up for it lol :)

You working today hun?

No, but never stopped today washing and cleaning the house and we bit shopping. Proper wee house wife today lol. I love winding up sweedy old crows like her. Need to get a life lol xx

No, but never stopped today washing and cleaning the house and we bit shopping. Proper wee house wife today lol. I love winding up sweedy old crows like her. Need to get a life lol xx

Same here,I never stopped & still have loads to do.

Ha ha,fruit & nut job Flower ;):)

In bed,the footie is on.

Well I'm up 4lbs, blaming it all on Legoland & the stressy eating I did before the trip to the dentist. So I'm back on the wagon now.

I even did my first ever Pilates class today, actually enjoyed it, will go again.

Well done on the pilates. Lets brush the weight under the carpet this wk. I am going to go for inches this week and measure myself. It's worth a try. I am joining a bootcamp near where I live twice a week, next week.:D

Well done on the pilates. Lets brush the weight under the carpet this wk. I am going to go for inches this week and measure myself. It's worth a try. I am joining a bootcamp near where I live twice a week, next week.:D

Yeah I've never tried it & since losing weight my back hurts, think my posture is brutal, hoping this will help.

Bootcamps are supposed to be the business, you'll enjoy it :D

Off out to taxi Mini-Issy to her music lesson, got the new SW magazine for a read in the car while I'm waiting.

Back