THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Loads of recipes i wanna try in the new mag just still eating crap for now havnt been weighed in 2 weeks cos of my shifts and my fellas shifts either at prison working or at home prison with baby. I just cant juggle work home and healthy eating havnt sussed it yet always good all day at work then starving when i get in and it goes to pot

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Loads of recipes i wanna try in the new mag just still eating crap for now havnt been weighed in 2 weeks cos of my shifts and my fellas shifts either at prison working or at home prison with baby. I just cant juggle work home and healthy eating havnt sussed it yet always good all day at work then starving when i get in and it goes to pot

Would you credit it I 4got the magazine so I'm filling in my time on here :)

What u gonna cook?I'm doing chorizo & bacon hotpot recipe I got on here later,starving thinking bout it.

I know it's a circus trying to juggle everything,I can't do it & don't even work,though I'd love to but suitable stuff like gold dust here.Being nosey now,who works in the prison u or ur bloke?

Spag bols for t tonight hubby not home till later tonight so a gin and t will do till then .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Neither of us work in a prison lol im just comparing my work and homelife to it lol. THeres some gorgeous mexican chicken tacos in the mag i wanna try. Gunna make some tomato soup tomorrow from scratch and have that for fridays lunch at work then the mr is at work so i dont have to cook for him and i might do something gravy based. Craving it lol

Neither of us work in a prison lol im just comparing my work and homelife to it lol. THeres some gorgeous mexican chicken tacos in the mag i wanna try. Gunna make some tomato soup tomorrow from scratch and have that for fridays lunch at work then the mr is at work so i dont have to cook for him and i might do something gravy based. Craving it lol

Ha ha, I was wondering,coz my friend works as a warder in a male prison,she's one of the most glamourous & high maintenance people I know,strange in contrast with her day job. It not often you'll meet someone who'll admit that's where they work lol.

Well I've just realised I've only 2.5 syns left for the day so chorizo mite be off the menu,except if I adopt the "105 syns aweek" method,use the syns I want today & scrimp on other days,whadya think?

U have me craving Mexican now??Soup be great for lunch,I have a lonely butternut squash in me kitchen begging to be used,funny veg,can
only think of soup to make with it.

Carrot and lots of spices like cumin or corriander nom. Now I'm hungry. Where's the g and t lol. Still the same one by the way x

Ive never ever tried carrot and corriander soup i just have a thought of what it would taste like (boiled carrots) and im not keen on that taste. Probs taste different but you know when your mind doesnt like something you havnt even tasted yet lol

Look up a recipe on line. It's really good not like plain carrots. Thought izzy could mix it with her butternut squash. :D

I feel sick ive just eaten a mini white choc icecrem magnum type thing from aldi theyre about 120 cals and so sickly. Nice though. Only ate it cos its new to this household and i got excited wasnt even hungry lll

I feel sick ive just eaten a mini white choc icecrem magnum type thing from aldi theyre about 120 cals and so sickly. Nice though. Only ate it cos its new to this household and i got excited wasnt even hungry lll

That's called "taste testing" & has gotta be done,only 6syns too :);)

I know what she could do with her butternut squash but it wont be edible afterwards. Actually no theyre quite large arent they :/ nobodys nastiness is that slack

Back