THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Morning ladies

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Flower & how is you???

Tis miserable hazy rain her & cold. I'm just having me brekkie after the school run & contemplating doing a diary on here to keep me on track, whadya think??

Traffic cops were outside school this morning trying to catch the speeding harassed mammys late for school, it's a busy enough road but the morning school run is the only time I see them do this, seems abit unfair not to have a presence at other times of the day.

They did that at one of the boys schools. It was at the morning run too.
Diary sounds a great idea. Sitting for a wee while with a slendertone belt strapped to my stomach as the wedding is this Saturday and I need a flatter tummy.
:eek:

They did that at one of the boys schools. It was at the morning run too.
Diary sounds a great idea. Sitting for a wee while with a slendertone belt strapped to my stomach as the wedding is this Saturday and I need a flatter tummy.
:eek:

Snap I was just about to ask are you all set for this wedding on Saturday, hope the weather is dry for them. No carbs the day before or morning of the wedding, sure you'll be stunning in your red dress I'm sure ;)

Don't get me wrong I'm all for safety on the road I just think it's abit unfair targeting one group of people & it just so happens we're out the country so an easy target for them, you would see them in near town. Rant over :rant2::grumble: :soapbox:

So true they do target the wrong people. Any more tips for a flat tummy keep them coming.

Yeh get some spanx. Like putting a wet suit on but holds everything in place.

My sons just walked 3 steps for the first time then got so excited about walking he had to sit down and clap haha

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeh get some spanx. Like putting a wet suit on but holds everything in place.

My sons just walked 3 steps for the first time then got so excited about walking he had to sit down and clap haha

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ah deadly,u must be delited,he'll be running soon,giving mammy loadsa opportunity for exercise running after him :)

You have to get the real spanx with the evacuation area coz they're torturous to get on & off ;)

Good morning laydees!!!!

Just had brekkie, enjoying me morning cuppa, then I have aload of cleaning to catchup on, so rubber gloves on & bleach out, "I'm a proper scrubber":D

Cat has started coming into the house for cuddles, kids love him but I'm still abit freaked out by him. I don't have much experience of pets, I'm asthmatic so always use that as an excuse. I like dogs but cats always make me wary.

It's not even our cat,but kids have kinda adopted him.Doesn't have a collar,oooh is gonna be flea ridden do you think??

Depends a bit where you live I think, I live in a city my cat is flea free despite being out and about for large parts of day and all night. My patents live in the country and their 3 cats regularly get fleas. If it is a light cat and it has fleas it will probably have black bits round it's neck that you can see if you part it's fur. HTH :)

Depends a bit where you live I think, I live in a city my cat is flea free despite being out and about for large parts of day and all night. My patents live in the country and their 3 cats regularly get fleas. If it is a light cat and it has fleas it will probably have black bits round it's neck that you can see if you part it's fur. HTH :)

I'll have hubby check him over, I'm not having him in here if he's fleas, I've enough to be dealing with. I'm totally clueless when it comes to cats. He's a friendly little fella, that's assuming he is a "he", kids say he is & call him Whiskers coz he looks the cat off the tin.

Adopt him and get him a collar. Sorry if I freaked u toots x

He's an outdoor cat,I'm sure I'd notice if he had fleas,I'm sure he's grand,he's AWOL at the moment.

Howse your day been?All set for the wedding 2moro?

We've nowt planned for the weekend,might go the cinema with kids or take them swimming.Fakeaway planned for 2moro nite,being very good food wise this week,hoping
to get back into the 13st bracket next week :)

Back