THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Girl at work is doing threading tonight so tash and eyebrows are sorted lol. Toe nails painted red working real hard lol x:D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love weddings. Should start putting the pressure on my fella start waggling my ring finger at him everytime he asks me to do something and say im not your wife lol. Nahhh im in no rush i know its on the cards eventually. I do love a good wedding though. Send us a snap of you suited and booted tomorrow! Cant believe this saga is nearly over what will we do with this thread lol. You will just have to keep buying red dresses in smaller sizes to get into until u reach a size zero haha id never ever ever get to that size my arse is too wide

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love weddings. Should start putting the pressure on my fella start waggling my ring finger at him everytime he asks me to do something and say im not your wife lol. Nahhh im in no rush i know its on the cards eventually. I do love a good wedding though. Send us a snap of you suited and booted tomorrow! Cant believe this saga is nearly over what will we do with this thread lol. You will just have to keep buying red dresses in smaller sizes to get into until u reach a size zero haha id never ever ever get to that size my arse is too wide

Diamonds are a girls best friend, though funny enough oncethey marry you they stop buying the diamonds, lol;)

Hee hee we just need to buy more dresses, no probs I loooove to shop :)

Good morning lovelies!!!

Hope you have a lovely day at the Wedding Flower,knock 'em dead in your little Red Dress,have a cocktail or two for us.

I've just had SW magic pancakes for breakfast,food coma now :)

Im so annoyed today. Im sick to death of buying food for martins 5 yr old for her to waste it then 2 mins later hes giving her something else. Shes never gunna learn. Arghhhh

Im so annoyed today. Im sick to death of buying food for martins 5 yr old for her to waste it then 2 mins later hes giving her something else. Shes never gunna learn. Arghhhh

Men havnt a clue,it's mammy has to be bad cop.He's prob just trying to please her,you're right she'll never learn,difficult situation to be in as a step-parent but at the same time you want to do right by her & spoiling her with food isn't good for her.

Shes got both her mam and dad around her little finger they both just give in for an easy life. She is spoilt and theres nothing i can do cos he doesnt listen to a word i say. She asked for chicken nuggets then sat with one in her mouth for ages then spat it out all over her other food so that wasnt edible. I told him to not give her anything else so he goes and does her cheese on toast. Wouldnt care but its my money thats spent on food so im providing for somebody elses child who just wastes it

Shes got both her mam and dad around her little finger they both just give in for an easy life. She is spoilt and theres nothing i can do cos he doesnt listen to a word i say. She asked for chicken nuggets then sat with one in her mouth for ages then spat it out all over her other food so that wasnt edible. I told him to not give her anything else so he goes and does her cheese on toast. Wouldnt care but its my money thats spent on food so im providing for somebody elses child who just wastes it

Very frustrating & kids are so intuitive,they know how to play their parents even at that age,if she's like that at 5,what will she be like at 15. Save your money,effort & energy & conveniently "forget" to buy nuggets next time, she can have cheese on toast,it'll save argument. I feel for you hun, is there any way you both could talk this out??

Hes tried to talk it out and ended up starting an argument. Pissed me off cos i said she couldnt have a cookie so he gets his mam to bring her some chocolate it. Made it perfectly clear he will do as he sees fit with his own daughter so dont see why i should provide for his child if he wont even compromise. Safe to say were not speaking

Hes tried to talk it out and ended up starting an argument. Pissed me off cos i said she couldnt have a cookie so he gets his mam to bring her some chocolate it. Made it perfectly clear he will do as he sees fit with his own daughter so dont see why i should provide for his child if he wont even compromise. Safe to say were not speaking

Oh balls I thought this might be the case,well he's going to make an already sensitive situation worse carrying on like this,he has to show some respect for your parenting.Can you ask his mum to have a word??

Not really shes no different plus he decided to argue with me in the kitchen 5 feet from his mother in the front room so she knows

Not really shes no different plus he decided to argue with me in the kitchen 5 feet from his mother in the front room so she knows

Oh Really, well if they're gonna be like that, I'd bundle the babs up & head out with him for a day of FUN, leave them to stew in their pettiness. Hope you're feeling better today, I don't have much experience of step-parenting, but at the end of the day if they don't let you have your say how the hell are you supposed to be involeved.

Were speaking now but only cos baba is full of cold and he had a really bad night so we couldnt avoid talking to each other much lol. Im going to grit my teeth for now but if it carries on im just gunna tell him to buy her food

Were speaking now but only cos baba is full of cold and he had a really bad night so we couldnt avoid talking to each other much lol. Im going to grit my teeth for now but if it carries on im just gunna tell him to buy her food

Ah poor baby,you're probably wrecked.

Yeah well maybe that's the way to go if he doesn't appreciate your involvement. Get a book on step-parenting from the library,leave it lying around to give him the hint.

Omg lost sunday much sleeping. Oh stacey little madam needs a strong vindalo just b4 she is due back home.:D

Omg lost sunday much sleeping. Oh stacey little madam needs a strong vindalo just b4 she is due back home.:D

So was wedding good??Hope you'd a lovely day.

You're a bad Egg Flower,vindaloo,u know well hyped up on smarties would be better :) ;)

Wedding was good. I am a really nice person honest but a five year old telling an adult what to do gets me mad.

Back