THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

5th of October getting a boudior photo session done for hubby's christmas. It will be like dita von tease.:D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Id get one done for my fella but it would be dita von wobble lol.

Cant win in my situation im always going to lose

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Id get one done for my fella but it would be dita von wobble lol.

Cant win in my situation im always going to lose

Yep I would just like to be happy enough to get me picture taken fullstop, let alone in me skimpies, eh what skimpies, I've been in Bridget Jones knickers for years, Gok would have a field day in my knicker drawer ;)

I agree on the lose lose situation, but it doesn't have to be like that if he was willing, it's fustrating.

Go away for a spa day the next time junior is invited and leave to sort them out himself.

Girls we are going to hve to love ourselves and we will all sparkle for christmas. We are going to fit into our pretty dresses for Christmas and hold our heads high. Don't let anyone put u down :cool:

D'awwww your so cute. Yes we will all sparkle for xmas! Ive lost my way completely but i know its cos i havnt been going to group so im gonna rejoin and crack on. I dont want to be the weight i was so what the heck am i doing to myself i get no pleasure from gorging on food but i still do it? Go figure?

Girls we are going to hve to love ourselves and we will all sparkle for christmas. We are going to fit into our pretty dresses for Christmas and hold our heads high. Don't let anyone put u down :cool:

Have a wedding coming up at the end of October so something to aim for & look forward to :) Mite get a new dress!!

Go izzy. What ru going to aim for stacey babs. If someone is bothering u write a letter to them but don't send it.make it as descriptive as you like. Set a match to it and let the stress go as it burns.

Nobody is bothering me ive just become lazy the last few weeks. I think im still going to stick to my stone off by xmas cos usually whe i set goals i totally lose it and do the opposite so i want something small. But i shall endeavour to do 20 mins of exercise at least 3 times a week as from monday coming up

So any tips on juggling children work tiredness and slimming world lol cos i just cant seem to prioritise at all :/ maybe its a skill you learn from mistakes

So any tips on juggling children work tiredness and slimming world lol cos i just cant seem to prioritise at all :/ maybe its a skill you learn from mistakes

I'll let you in on the worlds best kept secret........everyone struggles with this, EVERYONE, just most won't admit it. ;)

No wonder people are chubs then lol. Got my examination of my lady parts in 2 hours. Hate being prodded and poked. Quite nervous :(

Getting referred to hosp to get a camera up me. She didnt half wear me like a puppet really hurt. Think she fiddled with my tonsils while she was that far up :( feeling abused

Back