THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Hope ur ok stacey. Share the work load. Your slimming world time is your own escapism. Your own time will help you relax x:rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Getting referred to hosp to get a camera up me. She didnt half wear me like a puppet really hurt. Think she fiddled with my tonsils while she was that far up :( feeling abused

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You'll be glad when it's sorted,never pleasant but a necessary evil.When u gotta go back hun?

Hope you're feeling better today hun,send you a big hug Xx

Well done on the half pound. Youve probs just put it back on eating that haha unless it was SW approved lol.

Hosp appointment booked for 30th sep. Suppose its getting sorted but im really fed up of my dignity stores being depleted lol. I dont know why im trying to hold onto some cos everyones doing their level best to rob me of it.

Well done on the half pound. Youve probs just put it back on eating that haha unless it was SW approved lol.

Hosp appointment booked for 30th sep. Suppose its getting sorted but im really fed up of my dignity stores being depleted lol. I dont know why im trying to hold onto some cos everyones doing their level best to rob me of it.

Well what I do in situations like this is lie back try & relax & think why & how would you became a gynae doc in the first place,jaysus they must be sick of looking at womens bits & bobs, can't be good for their lovelives :)

I won't lie to you Stace by your 2nd child dignity goes out the window,it's all about pelvic floor muscles anyway,just keep them in shape & you're laughing (& not wee at same time) :);)

You'll be glad when it's all over!!

Tired. Baby was up all night had 2 hours sleep tops. Hows u Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Still teething???Poor little fella.You need an early nite.

Tired here too,my youngest didn't sleep well either,so neither did I, watching the clock now till bed.

Contemplating cooking dinner,would love it handed to me but chance of that is nil.

Lol i ordered take away. I dont know what was up with him last night i dont think he was hurting cos everytime i went back in to tuck him back in he was grinning at me. I think his dad let him have too long for naps during the day so was a pain. Galaxy orange hot choc and 2 choc digestives curled up on sofa im clock watching too. Got all my chores done so i can go straight to bed

Lol i ordered take away. I dont know what was up with him last night i dont think he was hurting cos everytime i went back in to tuck him back in he was grinning at me. I think his dad let him have too long for naps during the day so was a pain. Galaxy orange hot choc and 2 choc digestives curled up on sofa im clock watching too. Got all my chores done so i can go straight to bed

Hmmm I'm contemplating some chocolate!!!! Roll on bedtime;)

Howse the ladies doing today???

I had a sneaky weigh-in coz I woke up feeling "Lighter" & I am 3lb down, yay!!!So I'm changing me home in the nip weigh-in to Friday mornings:D

Lol well done but dont go off track cos uv lost i always do that lol. Full of cold brat of a son need i say more

Lol well done but dont go off track cos uv lost i always do that lol. Full of cold brat of a son need i say more Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah I need to stay on track,need to keep reducing the numbers :)

You feeling rotten hun,paracetemol & an early nite hun??

Back