The little things that say I'm getting skinnier!!!!

kjs1628

Surely....
In the bath nowadays, sometimes it kind of hurts my back. I figure I must be lying on a toy or something but nope, it's my spine scraping the bath. I blooming LLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE it!!!

What about you? What are the little signs?

Ha that's great

The bath towel reaches all the way round with a bit to spare

My (wedding etc) rings clink and clunk when I walk- going to have to buy an insert thingy to keep them on! Woop woop!!

In the bath nowadays, sometimes it kind of hurts my back. I figure I must be lying on a toy or something but nope, it's my spine scraping the bath. I blooming LLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE it!!!

What about you? What are the little signs?

I have a hot bath most nights. I have bruises on my shoulder blades where my bones touch the edge of the bath. Identical ones, they look awful but it's a sign I'm slim! (Getting a bath pillow for Christmas!)

I can see my spine if I bend a certain way :)

I've run out of bigger fingers to move my rings too, need to get engagement ring altered already - don't want to lose it but woop woop!!

Jeans that I couldn't get passed y knees when I started this diet now do up! (mega muffin top and I can't sit down but still)

Love these things. Big thing for me this year has been sitting comfy on an aeroplane and the belt having lots of excess!!!

needing to tighten my belt to the point that I have run out of holes - new smaller belt coming soon!

This is great- keep them coming.

I've had a cack day today- 50% off plan and feeling grubby and annoyed with myself. Tomorrow's a new day, huh?!

Hi - can i join in

Watch - spinning around my wrist when it was previously just a tad loose on wrist
Work trousers - loose around the thighs - can really tell when hands in pockets
Calves - feel harder when am rubbing in body lotion - is this a muscle ??????????????

:D

This isn't such a little thing, it's actually a MASSIVE thing - for me anyhow. Been shopping today, just going round clothes shops and trying stuff on. Cause I can. And it fits. My clothes shopping used to consist of Evans and wondering if a Monsoon or Julien McDonald 22 would go near. Now I can go in every shop and I'm not even the biggest size either.

I do however, have the BIGGEST grin!! :D

This isn't such a little thing, it's actually a MASSIVE thing - for me anyhow. Been shopping today, just going round clothes shops and trying stuff on. Cause I can. And it fits. My clothes shopping used to consist of Evans and wondering if a Monsoon or Julien McDonald 22 would go near. Now I can go in every shop and I'm not even the biggest size either.

I do however, have the BIGGEST grin!! :D

Excellent news!!! Bet you felt amazing!

Well done. I'm not quite there yet maybe lose another stone before I brave ordinary shops.

Just stopped skipping around the house, I now fit into size 20 skinny jeans from Primark!! Not a big win for lots of people but a huge one for me :)

awesome caketalks!

Back