The little things....

lovelyzobo

I just filled in my weight on my profile and it now says to loose for target 1st13lb....I know just a little thing, but to be in the 1 stone something, instead of 2 stone something....makes me smile lots!!!!:D:D

I know still away to go, but I have struggled with the idea of 'little' losses.....i was so used to seeing the scales jump 3-6lb a week after my bypass....that this is all very new to me. But looking at it sensibly, this is how i have obviously been putting on my weight....2lb this week, 3lb next, 1lb the week after...and shazam.....half a stone, a stone etc etc.......

So, thats why i keep postng on here, am chuffed to bits, and sometimes its difficult to talk to my friends, as they dont see why I am so gutted about the weight gain, as 'not the 23stone' was before, but creeping up was scaring me, and 3 stone to loose is sooooo much more attainable than the 10 stone was, if I kept my 'creeping up' way of life.

So, Onwards and upwards!!!!!!

You've made a great start lovelyzobo! Well done and keep going :D You're right about the small losses, but they do add up to big losses. Why don't you make a list of mini goals for your sig like some of us have?

before you know it the weight to lose will just be lbs :D

Ooooooh to get to just 'lbs'.......now that would be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to do mini targets willbfabulous, but I have very little 'allowance' think I need to have lots of posts for that next privelge.....booooo as have lots of 'mini' targets.....xxxx

lovelyzobo said:
Ooooooh to get to just 'lbs'.......now that would be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to do mini targets willbfabulous, but I have very little 'allowance' think I need to have lots of posts for that next privelge.....booooo as have lots of 'mini' targets.....xxxx

Get posting then, it's good to talk! :D

P x

Lovely zobo were hear 24/7 to chat and listen were all in the same boat. I have small losses and can't believe how fast they are adding up so chat away and get you signature x Good luck x

Every little helps and soon you'll amass great loses, so be happy and joyous we all understand xx

Back