The little voices have started!

pebble83

eeekk ive been going so well ... but i swear to god the cheese is shouting ''eat me'' all the way from the fridge:cry:...

I know i wanna do this i know i wanna loose weight but i just wanna feel the nice tastes in my mouth :mad:

slap me please

I see you want to lose a stone for Halloween! So do I:)

You can do this if you step away from the fridge now and go and print out this motivational tree and focus on losing that stone!

Motivational Christmas Tree To Print Off!
StonebyChristmas.jpg

Yep I can hear them but im ignoring them, off to bed soon so they cant annoy me.

Its awful I really need to be strong, one slip and three days to get back, I cant do it, glass of water and bed.

Good luck and keep sticking your tongue out at the kitchen

Hey pebble83
Just wanted to say welcome and good luck on your journey.
Ignore those naughty little voices.. as the cheese isnt worth it..
Keep yourself busy, distract yourself with other things, read a book, a magazine, paint your nails, have a bath anything to take your mind of the fridge..
Good luck you can do it if you really want it!! Its so worth it x

Cheese - think where it has come from - a cows tits, yuck, yuck, yuck...Sooooo not worth it, and i'm sure Maisy the cow will agree. MOO !!! :)

emma babe u crack me up!! lol

u know i dont even feel hungry i just want it....its like a switch has flipped and im now battling the voices ...thanks for all the support xxx

Ive just spat my last bit of water all over the place laughing at that lol

Awww dont do it, although I have the same voices today calling me to eat the picnic food from the fridge, and I know how hard it is to resist grrr xx
and pmsl Emma xx

you want a slap? oh i would gladly oblige , im in one of those moods, lol

Morning, hope you all resisted which is a result for me, i went to bed.

Why dont they come during the day, bizarre.

Back