The Long and Rambling Introductory Thread!

Hi there everyone!

This is my little intro post to say hello and be generally awkward before I've settled in a bit. xD It's nice to virtually meet you all!

A little about me:

I'm 23 and have put on a lot of weight in the last few years due to depression and lack of doing anything whatsoever. I'm getting well again now, but the weight is a horrible issue that seems to have crept up on me while I wasn't paying attention! I already have stretch marks and cellulite everywhere, and am really not happy with my body at all.

So that's got to change! And now I am determined to make it happen. >:3

I started eating healthily and exercising around two months ago, fell off the wagon a bit after my birthday earlier this month, and have been back on it again for about a week now. I do power yoga and tai chi, and plan to start training soon for a charity run in December.

Look forward to (hopefully) getting to know you all!

B
x

Wishing you every success and you will be in good company on this website. We're all in the same boat x

Good luck!!!! This is my first day too! I have a feeling we will get lots of support. Just a quick question - how did you put the little weight loss counter at the bottom og your page? Many thanks

Back