the long journey back to pre-baby weight...

Nice loss lady, well done you!!! x

Hi stripedsocks,
I'm Sarah, I've been missing on this forum for a few days cause I've been trying another diet, but I'm starting calorie counting again tomorrow. Well done on your weight loss.xxx

Sooo, not a particularly bad day calorie-wise!

Brunch - omelette with 30g low fat cheese and a splodge of ketchup - 236

Snacks - too many hobnobs and a few g&t's tonight - 433 :eek:

Dinner - small chicken tikka kebab - 600 approx

Exercise - 228 cals worth this morning.

I've decided that my mission for this week is to knock the crisps on the head. I eat at least a pack a day - it can't be good for me...

In other news, I've just won a bike trailer auction on ebay - yay! I have been looking for one for a while as my daughter is too little to go any distance on her little pink bike :heartpump: and as from Thursday I shall be the proud owner of one! I can't wait I can't wait! I'm planning to take both the littlies out, my son on his bike and madam in her chariot :D on Saturday for a long day of cycling as my hubby is out photographing a wedding... means I no longer have to be stuck in the house all day when he ******* off in the car! Sorry to babble, I'm so excited about this that I might have just dribbled...:D haha!

And then you have more exercise cals for your hobnobs and g&ts :p

The bike trailer sounds fab! I always wanted one for munchkin when he was little but never got round to getting one. As Bostik says, you're exercise cals should leap up now!:)

Bumble
x

How exciting, a bike trailer!! I have always wanted one of those. I don't have any children, I was just hoping someone would ride me around in one so I don't have to dao any of the work!! :D

Seriously though, it's a great idea. You can get your exercise calories and spend time with the little ones. Brill! :)

I'm with squeezy, always wanted to know what it would be like to be a munchkin in one of those things!!! x

I know! How good is it gonna be? Just hoping she fits in it as she's a tall lass indeed, the same height as her brother was when he was 5 and she's only 3 and a half! Eek! Will definitely be a giggle though!

Not doing so bad on the food front today. The gruesome twosome let me sleep til 10 (el husbando went fishing at 6am - nutter!) So had a quick slice of toast for brekky. We had a picnic lunch at a Vintage Fire Engine Rally in a big local park, I did cold sausage sarnies (low fat for me and my mum) and restrained myself to 2 sausies and 2 slices of bread. I'm going to have a piece of smoked cod loin with couscous or pasta and veg for tea... but I must confess I've just opened an icy cold bottle of grolsch... mmm... it would be rude not to in this heat!

Sent from my Milestone using MiniMins

Haha mmm :) Enjoy it! We don't get weather like this often!

Oh and there was me resisting the lure of the wine bottle :D. Glorious weather like today just makes me want to linger in the garden with a lovely chilled glass of pinot.

Hope you are feeling better soon! I would try the soup if your throat is poorly even if the weather does seem too hot for it.

Get well soon!

Bumble
xx

Gargle with crushed paracetomol in hot water with lemon an honey :) it really works!! Just don't swallow lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry you're feeling rubbish. Lots of fluid and lots of rest me thinks :)

Thanks ladies :)

I've had a quick gargle with tcp and lots of painkillers. Work was awful, I felt all weak and feeble. I've had to cancel my music pupils tonight :(

I did manage to scran some food down my neck earlier but I haven't the inclination to cook tonight and hubby is out so he's picking me up a sausage from the chip shop on the way home. I was within my cals over the weekend (just, I think) so it's not going to hurt the diet that much!

That'll be good! Mine's that much too I think. Makes it so much more affordable than the ones before. I remember my mum used to go and pay about 30 a month!

Hope you are feeling a bit brighter today!

Gym sounds similar to one near me (energise or sommat like that). Its a good deal. Don't blame you for joining!

Bumble
x

Ooo, and just so I don't sound like a *total* whinge-bag, I found out today that there's a gym opening just round the corner frrom where I live, and it will only be charging £15 a month membership! I'm going to be first through the door! :D

15 pounds? That's an actual bargin, especially for a new gym! Most gyms that I know that charge less than 30 pounds a month are cardboard boxes with an old bike inside so count yourself lucky :D xx

Back