The Mad Dash (and beyond!) Diary

Hi Samprand! best of luck with getting to 100%. I can totally understand where you are coming from as I was hopping on and off the exante wagon last year and never quite got into the 'zone'. I decided to give it 'one last shot' and ordered a month supply. I am on day 9 and have been 100% every day. I have been really strict about getting about 4 litres of water down every day and feel that this has really helped. (I didn't really push the water the last couple of restarts and I really think this is where the problems started) My advice would be to buy a couple of 2 litre bottles of water and keep going until they are finished. I have one for home and refill one for work every day. Best of luck. We can do it!!:)

Water intake might be an issue, I can drink about 2 litres a day, maybe a little more, so having more might help get me through. Massive well done for making it through to day 9 - very inspirational! Do you know if you've lost any weight yet? x

I've lost 13.5 pounds so far. (Day 9) Hoping to make the one stone mark tomorrow (daily weigher) I think the extra water is making the difference although the constant trips to the bathroom are the downside! Swimming 4 times a week and walking the dog count in as my exercise. Look forward to checking in with your diary to see how you are doing. I can feel the difference already. Mentally clearer and skin looks better for the hydration! Good luck :)

I've lost 13.5 pounds so far. (Day 9) Hoping to make the one stone mark tomorrow (daily weigher) I think the extra water is making the difference although the constant trips to the bathroom are the downside! Swimming 4 times a week and walking the dog count in as my exercise. Look forward to checking in with your diary to see how you are doing. I can feel the difference already. Mentally clearer and skin looks better for the hydration! Good luck :)

So basically a stone in 9 days, YOWZAAA! :D Well done, that's brilliant! If you go to the loo at lot, at least you're burning calories with all the extra walking lol x

Hows it going Samprand? I have just completed Day 12 and now for a big push for the weekend before weigh in on Monday..already feeling the benefit but willpower is definitely the hardest battle!

Hey hunny :) well done on getting back on the wagon :) ill be joining you hopefully next week ;) seems like you are doing really well hunny :) keep at it!!

So basically a stone in 9 days, YOWZAAA! :D Well done, that's brilliant! If you go to the loo at lot, at least you're burning calories with all the extra walking lol x

Ha ha. Good point!

Back