The makings of the new ME :-)

harassed_mother

Gold Member
Ok so I thought I would show my photos so far as the ones on here are so inspirational I have blanked my face out But when I reach target I will put original ones on here but bare with me still a bit ashamed at how big I allowed myself to get.
This is me @ my heaviest

image-2933764777.jpg

This is then me 2st 11lbs lighter on week 8

image-933708420.jpg

And then this is me at week 14 4st lighter

image-1017824884.jpg

I have been a bit bad as of late but I am now back in the zone and want to reach 6st lost by end of October and I am determined to do it it's been a bit of a struggle lately but I have given my head a wobble and am back on track now and ready to carry on shrinking :) I thought I would pos these as I have been looking at all the pictures on here and realised that these pictures do motivate you to carry on when u feel down and almost out they pick u right back up.

I love them and Oh my God how your changing shape is amazing and has you noticed anything about your pictures. You are standing closer and closer every time!!! Your confidence is growing and I am pleased because the difference is outstanding :) xxxxxxxx

therealbbe said:
I love them and Oh my God how your changing shape is amazing and has you noticed anything about your pictures. You are standing closer and closer every time!!! Your confidence is growing and I am pleased because the difference is outstanding :) xxxxxxxx

HHaha that's called zoom by fella,takes them lol

Wow!!!!! :D :wow::clap: :worthy:

You look amazing - these pics must really spur you on to keep going. I love seeing photos like this, keep going, you're an inspiration!

Hello stranger! It's great to see you back! And well done you look fab! Good luck for this year! How are you finding it?

Hello stranger! It's great to see you back! And well done you look fab! Good luck for this year! How are you finding it?

Hi shazzy I'm finding it hard but back on it :) I'm loving the new lemon bars yum yum how r u doing ?

Welcome back and happy 2013 :) Glad to hear you're getting back on track, it is hard but very much worth it. Ooo l LOVE those lemon bars too they're just mmmmmmmmmmm. Did you have a nice christmas?

Hi shazzy I'm finding it hard but back on it :) I'm loving the new lemon bars yum yum how r u doing ?

I'm alright! I had some wobbles over Xmas in terms of going slightly mad in the protein and.... alcohol! But since July ice managed to shift to day 6 stone 12lbs so almost 7 stone! Which means I've got about two more to go!!! But it's coming off slowly now than it did before :( !

I'm living the new lemon bars too! I can't seem to make them last long enough though lol!

Back