The makings of the new ME :-)

Welcome back and happy 2013 :) Glad to hear you're getting back on track, it is hard but very much worth it. Ooo l LOVE those lemon bars too they're just mmmmmmmmmmm. Did you have a nice christmas?

Yes thanks I did did u ? I'm loving the lemon bars my fiends in work been pinching bit when I have it too

I'm alright! I had some wobbles over Xmas in terms of going slightly mad in the protein and.... alcohol! But since July ice managed to shift to day 6 stone 12lbs so almost 7 stone! Which means I've got about two more to go!!! But it's coming off slowly now than it did before :( !

I'm living the new lemon bars too! I can't seem to make them last long enough though lol!

I'm like that too I had. Major wobble over Xmas went and got weighed Tuesday put on 20lb :-( over last 4 weeks which was last time I got weighed but that will,be gone soon I will get to target this year

wow well done xxx

Great!

Happy Friday :) Here's to a lovely weekend for all :)

As for the lemon bars im putting mine in the fridge they tend to last me 10mins but that's with me being really strict and only having a lil nibble then a huge gulp water else i could probably eat it in 3 mouthfuls haha.

I had my first WI of the new yr and ive managed to damage limit to just a 1lb gain but we did eat like piggies all over christmas and new yr, think it would have been near a 1st gain if id not got back on track last week. One thing for certain is we will NEVER see that number we've all seen on the scales this time ever again!!!!!

Shazzy missus almost 7st gone of course your losses will slow down :p you've hardly any fat for give up now!!!!!

ive managed to damage limit to just a 1lb gain but we did eat like piggies all over christmas and new yr, think it would have been near a 1st gain if id not got back on track last week. One thing for certain is we will NEVER see that number we've all seen on the scales this time ever again!!!!!!!!!!

The Lemon bars do last me about 3 mouthfuls lol!!! It's weird as I don't feel like almost 7 stone has gone, I went to buy PJs and still picked up a size 20.. Put them on at home at they just fell straight down lol!

1lb loss is nothing ninja and like you said you'll never see that number again! At work everyone's yacking on about how much weight they've out in I think on person has out a stone on!! I just keep thinking I will not be in cardigans and jeans this summer! Even if I'm not at goal I'm hiding them somewhere!

Hope everyone's having/ had a good weekend and is prepared for the so called snow that's supposed to hit us!

That's incredible! Well done Hun! Of course you're going to get to goal! How much have you got/ want to lose? what ever it is you can and will do it!!! :D

That's incredible! Well done Hun! Of course you're going to get to goal! How much have you got/ want to lose? what ever it is you can and will do it!!! :D

Thanks both xx

All together 8st 12lb I got to 4st12lost last year then went off track so now got about 5st 4lb to lose :)

All together 8st 12lb I got to 4st12lost last year then went off track so now got about 5st 4lb to lose :)[/QUOTE]

Hi Harassed Mother, well done, you are doing well irrespective of the short fall. It's not about falling, it's about picking your self up, which you have done. You inspire me.

All together 8st 12lb I got to 4st12lost last year then went off track so now got about 5st 4lb to lose :)

Hi Harassed Mother, well done, you are doing well irrespective of the short fall. It's not about falling, it's about picking your self up, which you have done. You inspire me.[/QUOTE]

Thank u so much :)

Back