The Man From Del Monte HE SAY YES!!!

Congratulations Mike!! :D :D

I know you can't wait to get rid of your apron!

Can I PM you for a few helpful hints in getting mine okay'd?

That is great news Mike!!!

So happy for you and I do believe you promised to do a Robbie:D

Like in the video:D

Love Mini xxx

Yes, he certainly did....didn't you Mike???!!!!!:D

:D Congrat's Mr Moose:D

So that means approx 27 weeks before we get the Robbie video:rolleyes:

And counting..........

Well done Mike - that's brilliant news, really pleased for you
xx

Is the pubic line ...............near the district line or the circle line !!!!!!

he he ............well done on getting the opo ..will it be in the same hosp you work in ? xx susan

No thank god!! Will be in Norwich hospital as they have a special team over there apparently.

Just waiting to hear when it will be so I can start planning everything around it!

M.

when you are convalescing .................. put all your photos in albums, sort out all your paperwork, if i think of anything else ..............i'll let you know !!! susan x

Just to say I'm very happy for you Mike.

You deserve it, and I wish you well and a good recovery.

Marylyn xx

oo i missed this thread. well done mike. u must be relieved.

they dont offer tummy tucks on NHS down here in Plymouth (or so i am led to believe) :( if u know of any secrets that could get me refered...i would love to know. my email doesnt work on here but u could pm me if its not too much trouble? would be forever grateful :D

18 weeks is quick! expect to see some pics in 19 weeks, ok? lol

good for you mike i was there when you started your journey i slipped by the wayside but am back on track tomorrow i indeed remember the robbie thing !!!!!! btw were you on the lottery quiz show a few weeks ago im sure it was you ???

Yeah I was! How gutted was I !! One question away from a shot at the 70 grand!

Anyway not to worry....it's only money!

M.

Back