• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

the march challenge!! :)

alrighty guys and dolls,
its been a quick, short but busy month and can you believe that march is here already whether we like it or not!!...
so for everybody who is starting,,welcome and for all the restarters/strugglers (inc. me) now is the perfect time to put down a goal for march to keep you going and for all the longtimers and steady losers,, another goal to keep you going..

so overall a new month to keep us all losing...with 31 days this time as i dont know about you but i felt a bit hard done by with only 28 this month!

Anyways, any offerers for somebody to take control of the march challenge??if not i shall do it again, let me know....x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

matt68

Don't Worry Be Happy
easy one for me this mth -5lb please then its re feed:)

crunchyfrog

Eyes on the Prize!!
I want to be in the early 12's come end of March. But even being in the 12's would be a bonus!

HI Bells I am going to go for 20lb please by the end of March.

12lb for me please xx

hey wishful, of course what you do is basically put down a goal to get to by your last weigh in day in march and tell me. i make a thread and each week you put in what you lost and i update it. its basically to keep you going to make your target..like a mini goal...:) starting from the week of the first of march,...hth xx

Only on day 2 but a goal is something to aim for.. So 22lbs by the end of march would be nice

14 lb for me too please, officially on first day but tomorrow will be my fourth day as I had a few sachets from last year... start weight 13 st 13 so looking to be 12 st 13 by end of march, fingers crossed , good luck ladies x

Hi bells please put me down for 12lbs for March, thanks

Hi Bells,

I want to aim for 16lbs

hiya bellls im gonna aim for 14lbs thanxs hun xxx

whi bell can you put me down for 12 lbs this month please