The Monday weigh in plane

Yeah violet. I was 100% until lunchtime today when I ended up out all day with no packs. So had a baked potato at lunch. Then weigh in was 4pm so an afternoon weigh in instead of my normal morning one. And plus week 3 weigh ins are notorious for being low. It hasn't deterred me though. Back in the swing of things and doing 1000 plan this week with some exercise :) xx

Ah well thats all it is then, I always weigh at least 2lbs more in the afternoon! Do your home scales show a loss? I'm on cd1000 too, well 1st day today, how are you finding it? I made a thread over on the cd1000 page you should join its a bit quiet over there lol. Is your next WI IN THE MORN? x

hey! I am weighing in on monday too... its my first weigh in this monday... you have all done soooooooo well, its motivating esp as been so hungry today! lol! xx

This is the 1st week since week one that I haven't weighed everyday! Was getting a bit obsessed with weighing myself, morning noon and night, naked, clothed, pre and post shakes/food/water/coffee, pre and post loo trips, lol it was getting rather silly so thought I I'd have a week off the scales, I'm dying to see if I've lost! Can't wait til monday, hope it's at least 1lb!

Hope your all going strong, see you monday x

hey.... try not to be too disheartened. its still weight off not on, and you should be proud of yourself for sticking to this diet because its sooo difficult! I weighed today for there first time and am pleased with result but an thinking that next week will be a much smaller loss... I lost 12lbs, but like everyone I want that result every week! lol!.... chin up chick, and have a good week... xx

1lb for me :) well 2lbs if I took all my clothes off but I guess I should sick to the usual clothes for wi! Happy with any loss while working back up the steps x well done everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back