The morning after the night before....

KSDec

Up until 3 weeks ago , I would be hungover and breakfast would be a full English or a MacDonalds.
Instead I am fresh as a daisy after only having 3 drinks and going onto diet coke. Encouraged hubby to walk home rather than waiting in the ridiculous taxi queue. This morning I had bacon, poached egg and asparagus and a bowl of water melon and pineapple. SOOO proud of myself !

Whoop whoop!! I hope you feel great! Well done you! X

Well done! I have to admit, since I stopped drinking so much (or on occasions at all!) on nights out, I don't miss feeling horrible the next day! Well done on keeping to just three drinks - well within your daily syns I'm assuming - and think of how fab you'll feel on weigh in day when you've lost more because of it!

Well done you, that's super! :D

KSDec said:
Up until 3 weeks ago , I would be hungover and breakfast would be a full English or a MacDonalds.
Instead I am fresh as a daisy after only having 3 drinks and going onto diet coke. Encouraged hubby to walk home rather than waiting in the ridiculous taxi queue. This morning I had bacon, poached egg and asparagus and a bowl of water melon and pineapple. SOOO proud of myself !

Well done you :) awesome stuff

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

keeping up the good work too with a long walk, made a big picnic for the kids but done myself a salad and a bag of carrot and celery sticks and tbsp of Extra Light Philli to dunk in and skinless chicken drumsticks. I WILLLLLLLL be wearing my nice jeans again when we go away in November haha !

Well done xx

Back