The motivation continues

newcastlechick

Well was out on a hen night last night. Had made decsision to have one or two vodkas (naughty i know!) anyway didnt bother and drank tap water all night and in the italians i had a starter portion of cajun chicken salad whilst everyone else troffed on galric bread, pizza and pasta and i can honestly say it didnt bother me in the slightest.
Then danced for 4 hours (so hoping that burns calories away!!)
anyway had fab time and will upload some piccies (my wholse outfit was a size 16 and im so chuffed!!) 11 weeks ago i was bursting out of a 20

Well done hon!!! Thats fab.. Good on you!! and I bet you felt so good that you didnt have all the other food!!!
Good on you and dancing for 4 hours would have definatley burnt lots of calories..
look forward to seeing your pics hon .
Well done keep smiling x

Well done on the weight loss so far NCC!

Some good choices with the food and how great you must have felt 4 dress sizes smaller. That's and awesome feeling.

So are you feeling confident about getting back on track today?

Bren
X

That's a great post to show others that it can be done. Dancing definitely helps, but you made some really god choice there. Well done on your losses x

How good are you ! Welldone ! Mind you don't look a 16 in your pics, more like a 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done you xxx

thanks folks. I just counted the salad as a cd+ meal which is what i do anyway. It was green leafs with chicken and about a million olives which is didnt eat.

Wow, you look fab. Well done

xx

Back