The motivation thread :) Post here if you're struggling!!

Blubell._.0422

Silver Member
So we all know how important it is to stay motivated..this is for the times when you desperately want to eat something, when that tempting food is calling your name and you need a bit of a boost to stay on the straight and narrow :) We're all good at motivating other people even if we're struggling ourselves :) And I'm pretty good at looking fierce and saying "Don't do it!!" LOL

You can do it Sczoo!!! Drink some water, drink some coffee maybe, and find some way to distract yourself :)

You can do it Sczoo!!! Drink some water, drink some coffee maybe, and find some way to distract yourself :)

Hi Starlit :)
I am gonna push through this barrier Hun!
I think it's head hunger, not actual hunger just realised as well it's been 2 hours since my 1st shake time has flown!!
Adverts with food on dont help mind!!!
Where all in this together x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was starving last night, though blame myself for going to bed so late! My own fault. Feel ok today, though tummy grumbling a bit. Joy of day 2! But I have to do this, I will not be a beached whale on holiday! :) Try and focus on why you are doing this and how good it will feel when you are finished :)

Hey guys,

Was about to say 'morning' not sure where day has gone but I'm not complaining.

First shake made and enjoying and headache nearly gone.

Great to see new and old faces and great to know where all in it together x

Morning Susie! Well sort of. Back to work tomorrow! Arghhhhhh. Oh well, I will be over the first 2 days by then, and work will be mental the next couple of months so will keep my head busy during the day!

Hope you're hanging in there sczoo9..hope that's right...I'm on my phone so can't scroll back.I get gif cravings a lot.I keep telling myself I can't possibly be hungry and that it will pass soon.I also have a notebook where I write down what I'm craving and tell myself I can have it when I'm at target weight.

Hey guys,

Was about to say 'morning' not sure where day has gone but I'm not complaining.

First shake made and enjoying and headache nearly gone.

Great to see new and old faces and great to know where all in it together x

Hi Suzie I know what you mean today has flown by!! (Maybe down to the fact I woke up at 11 lol) had my 1st tetra shake at 11 so almost 3 hours ALREADY!? If you have a headache drink water it does help, yes we are all in this together and we will all be feeling very happy very soon with our new weight .. We can so do this!!! Take care x

Hope you're hanging in there sczoo9..hope that's right...I'm on my phone so can't scroll back.I get gif cravings a lot.I keep telling myself I can't possibly be hungry and that it will pass soon.I also have a notebook where I write down what I'm craving and tell myself I can have it when I'm at target weight.

Hiya slim2012,

Yes I am hanging in here 100% by day 4 I should be in ketosis and not feel hungry no more once you passed that its plain sailing as I remember last time :), wow I like that idea your full of great ideas!! And have took a few from you lol!
Gonna clean the house soon and do some ironing as these adverts are torture all this food lol!!! Grrr
Back to work tomorrow for me so should be easier as I have a very busy job and don't know where the time goes :)
Have a fab day x

Just having my second shake of the day. Went out and met a friend and her daughter at the park. I live quite literally on the sea front, and the weather is beautiful (if a little chilly) today. So blown the cobwebs away and feel good for it! We went to the cafe and I had a black coffee while the others all had ice cream! So now at home sipping at a cappuccino shake blended with ice...mmmm. Can't get there with hot shakes, they taste funny to me!

Hiya slim2012,

Yes I am hanging in here 100% by day 4 I should be in ketosis and not feel hungry no more once you passed that its plain sailing as I remember last time :), wow I like that idea your full of great ideas!! And have took a few from you lol!
Gonna clean the house soon and do some ironing as these adverts are torture all this food lol!!! Grrr
Back to work tomorrow for me so should be easier as I have a very busy job and don't know where the time goes :)
Have a fab day x

Glad some of my ideas are useful. Stay strong today :)

Just having my second shake of the day. Went out and met a friend and her daughter at the park. I live quite literally on the sea front, and the weather is beautiful (if a little chilly) today. So blown the cobwebs away and feel good for it! We went to the cafe and I had a black coffee while the others all had ice cream! So now at home sipping at a cappuccino shake blended with ice...mmmm. Can't get there with hot shakes, they taste funny to me!
I don't like hot shakes either. Cold ones much better.

Back