1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

The need for reassurance...:(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Ilovefood1, 6 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Ilovefood1

Ilovefood1 Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

I have been doing diets on and off for almost half my life... SW was by far my most successful...

I began LighterLife a week ago and lost 9lb and realised wow thats fantastic...but I HATE IT!!!!! So im turning that in...:(

I loved slimming world when it was straight forward Original or Green days!
    Im scared of Extra Easy I must admit!! But gonna give it a go.... major reassurance needed though..!!

I hope I'm welcome here even though im forum hopping :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Alilou21

Alilou21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    My advice would be find something that works for you and stick at it. If you put the work in your reward will be the results! Good luck! I hope everything works out for you! x
  4. *Theresa*

*Theresa* Full Member

If you want to do red and green days you still can hun
  5. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Slimming World
    I do all three plans, although it took me a while to get used to the EE plan. I find the only way it works for me is to focus on the superfree food before putting the rest of my meal on the plate.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.