the new bar!!

carrieclaus

Gold Member
how frickin amazing is that new bar???? im in luuuurrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvveeeee. its hard to look at the packs as a medicine when they taste that good lol. xx

I loved it when I tried it at my session, but I really struggle to eat the bars it is really strange almost like eating soft cardbard (not that I would know what that tasted like actually lol)

I think I prefer the shakes but its nice to have something handy if I can't sort out a shake at work I just throw a bar in my bag.

I tried the Asparagus soup last week too, OMG it is so thick and creamy really different to the other soups, really hope they bring that out it is in the test phase at the moment x

my llcs helper tried that the day before my pop in and she said it was lovely too. how long till we get the minestrone? xx

Our LLC mentioned Minestrone should be in Feb sometime, she didnt have a date, sorry. x

I loved the bar when I tried a little bit, and so ordered 7 of them (I too have gone off the bars completely) but then when I ate the whole thing, I wasn't keen. Its much better in the fridge chopped into pieces. I'm going to just use them for when I need to go out and when I'm craving chocolate.

The new bar is freaking amazing!!!
I've always been a fan of the bars but this one takes the biscuit ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is this the toffee one? my little sister said it's amazing, I wanna try so baad! lol

I tried the new nut fudge one it was ok, at some points it tasted like snickers then others I wasn't quite sure!!!

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

mags i agree its heaven, i only got one to try but 2moro ill be getting 7, yes 7!! delish!! xx

I hated the nut fudge one at first - couldn't understand what all the fuss was about. I still think it's a bit cardboardy and weird but enjoy it now lol.

The new one is lovely!

I though initially it was lush. But it is a bit of a trigger for me. it tastes too much like normal stuff so will be giving it a miss from now on. Roll on the next new flavour!

Back