The new Blackberry Torch or Bold?

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Those of you that use Blackberries which would you recommend?

I've never had a Blackberry before but all I'd use it for is Facebook, emails, texts, minimins....

Everyone must have Iphones lol X

big bear said:
Everyone must have Iphones lol X

Yup!
I had a blackberry for years. It was my work phone & i hated it! I lurrve my iphone & honestly have NO idea how i managed my life without it :)

My work phone now is a nokia which i also hate, but i am about to swap to a HTC touchscreen. I wouldn't go back to a phone with keys now. Touchscreen all the way!

Yup!
I had a blackberry for years. It was my work phone & i hated it! I lurrve my iphone & honestly have NO idea how i managed my life without it :)

My work phone now is a nokia which i also hate, but i am about to swap to a HTC touchscreen. I wouldn't go back to a phone with keys now. Touchscreen all the way!

I've got a nokia music express which is touch screen but I'm due an upgrade. I believe they'll give me a blackberry but not an Iphone...the tourch is a touch screen but has the option of a keypad....oh I don't know decisions, decisions...:8855:

I have heard (buth ave noi experience) that the blackberry touchscreen is appalling.

iphones are great, but expensive IMO, you are paying for a brand - same with Blackberry as well. If you can get a HTC touchscreenv I would go for that as they are the most reliable as far as reports and reviews go.

I have heard (buth ave noi experience) that the blackberry touchscreen is appalling.

Ohhh, slapped wrist for whoever told you that!! I've had the Blackberry Torch since it first ever came out, and I still love it! Never ever had a single problem with it, and the touch screen is far from appalling.

Both phones offer the option of touch screen or qwerty keyboard, however the torch has the option of completely hiding the keyboard, with it's slider. Have not yet experienced the new touch screen bold, but aesthetically, I prefer the torch.

I absolutely cannot stand Iphones, and have always had a blackberry for years. Previously had the bold, touch, and curve, and loved every single one of them. Obviously everyone is different though, so you could never take one persons word for it. Maybe pop into a few phone shops and test out the Blackberries, and maybe the Iphone, to see which you prefer.

Hope this helps a little bit xx

Ohhh, slapped wrist for whoever told you that!! I've had the Blackberry Torch since it first ever came out, and I still love it! Never ever had a single problem with it, and the touch screen is far from appalling.

Both phones offer the option of touch screen or qwerty keyboard, however the torch has the option of completely hiding the keyboard, with it's slider. Have not yet experienced the new touch screen bold, but aesthetically, I prefer the torch.

I absolutely cannot stand Iphones, and have always had a blackberry for years. Previously had the bold, touch, and curve, and loved every single one of them. Obviously everyone is different though, so you could never take one persons word for it. Maybe pop into a few phone shops and test out the Blackberries, and maybe the Iphone, to see which you prefer.

Hope this helps a little bit xx

I have to agree! I love my Blackberry Torch!

I thought about the torch but went and read reviews and they put me off :(
So ive got the iphone 3gs as I liked the shape better than the iphone 4 ( these tgings matter lol) to be honest I miss my nokia n8 and really dont get on well witg the iphone :( look at all the mistakea in that text lol thats my phat fingers in conjunction with the iphone touch screen lol
I sooo want a torch now, regardless of tge reviews.... But have a while till upgrade time :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I have an iPhone 4 and my husband has a htc desire hd, and I have to say that his is probably better over all (although I wouldn't admit it to his face)
The htc is cheaper to buyer and you get better and more apps for free on android as it's run by google, although some companies haven't discovered android yet for some reason, the apps on iPhone are rediculously pricy, but it is nice to look at. Nb if your clumsy don't get an iPhone 4 as it's made of glass front and back and easily broken if dropped

I've got the BB Curve 3g - had it for almost a year now and I can't fault it. A big asset for me is that I use a lot of BBM, Twitter and Facebook. I admit, being a complete Apple worshipper (guilty, lol) I do love the look of the Apple iPhone - never used one though, but I'm planning to get an iPod touch for Apps. iPhone 5 is out in October I believe, might have a look at it in terms of my upcoming upgrade. My bestie has the BB Torch and loves it.

Had Nokia bricks for years but finally bit the bullet and entered the modern age. I've bought an HTC Desire X - taking some getting used to and a bit paranoid about dropping it (I'm so clumsy) .

Would love any advice on some good android apps?

Back